DDF Exclusive RDTV will have only one package with 5 year subscription to FTA channels

My guess is that RDTV will go for dual lnb like DishTV as at 93.5 degrees is easy to catch DD free to air channels free of cost,which is very near to RDTV frquencu of 91.5
Soon DDFD also going to encrypt channels...

My guess is that RDTV will go for dual lnb like DishTV as at 93.5 degrees is easy to catch DD free to air channels free of cost,which is very near to RDTV frquencu of 91.5
bro, there is no need of a dual lnb to catch the DDFD channels from 93.5e. the lnb pointed towards 91.5e currently can tune channels from 93.5e also. remember that, Sun Direct HD customers receiving SD channel TPs from 91.5e and HD channel TPs 93.5e sats using the same lnb.

sometimes a minor turn of the dish towards left (when you stand on dish backside) may be required to make it perfectly catch all the TPs from both the Sats.

Last edited:
All dth shift to 93 degree in feb 2018 so wait and watch
reliance start only 20 fta channel no all channel
bro, can you give source for such an info. no dth announced till now about shifting their transmission to 93.5e. if its true, its a good news. so please tell us the possibility of it becoming true

If there r 300 free channels, why ddfd never added them,ism excited to know which r those 300,some one pls provide list or link of the 300 channels, if reliance gives them for free,than its new revolution
There are close to 700 free chs in India. Ddfd cannot add them as it's the chs job to participate in auction to get slot

No need of extra LNB. On same LMB you can get Reliance Digital, Sun Direct and DD Free Dish channels

Check this link, Seems like it was updated in july lastly. But, it will give basic idea of available FTA Channels in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many in above link list are not free to air like CNBC Awaz etc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock