Seeking Help Regarding Refund in Sports HD Annual Pack

mask63

Reaction score
I have activated All Sports HD top-up on 3rd November, 2016 for Rs. 600 for 1 yr. Bt I'm not getting Sony ESPN HD and Star Sports Select 2 HD. So I'm planning to drop that top-up in midway and want to activate that Rs. 51 Sports HD topup in which I'll get all the sports HD channels. When I contacted CC regarding this he couldn't give correct info whether I would get the money back (For remaining days) or not. When I said to transfer the call to his higher authority he simply cut the phone from his side.

So can anyone clarify my doubt whether I'll get the remaining days money or not ??

Also I'm on My Plan 199 and am I eligible for that Rs. 51 sports HD topup ??

Refund is applicable for ARP packs only. If yours is an ARP pack, Whats the monthly price of your pack. They will drop the ARP pack and charge you the monthly price for the utilized days. If there's anything left in the 600, you'll not get it.

Lets say the monthly price of your ARP pack is 100. You took ARP pack for 600 for 9 months. You ask for removal after 5 months, you'll get 100 back. If you ask after 6 months, you will not get anything.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock