Reliance dth capacity now increased

• Thread starter Ramki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 4,905

Ramki

Banned
Reaction score
reliance dth has changed their formate from dvb s into dvb s2. . .dvb s2 will allow to rdtv to add more channels.

RDTV has not changed their format from DVBS to DVBS2 . only one tp which carry HD channel have changed DVB S to DVB S2 about 1 month before....the other remain the same.......

it you are a employee of RDTV you should know it in detail.

Rdtv is planing to change all other tp also into dvb s2 ..because due to space problem rdtv not adding channels fastly . So in our rdtv office today meeting is going on regarding this.

i am not a fake man .rdtv will keep changeing their idea at any time .so only some of my statement went false . . I am working in rdtv as dataentry operator ..

i think most of the sd receiver are DVBS then how is this possible that they change to DVBS2 ?

anilsk01 said:
i think most of the sd receiver are DVBS then how is this possible that they change to DVBS2 ?

I have one question regarding this.
You said hd channels tp is dvbs2. If hd channels tp is dvbs2 so how can we see it?
Means reliance hd stb also dvbs2?

yes RDTV hd set top boxes and HD DVR are DVBS2
as 1 tp 12523 H 30000 was previous on DVB S now they converted that tp to DVBS2 . as DVBS can have 7 hd channel while DVBS2 can carry 8 to 9 HD channel.

Regarding older SD boxes they are DVBS . but i think now new sd boxes given by RDTV are DVBs2

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock