Discussion (Resolved) Tata Play wrongly showing notice that STB will be deactivated tonight

Ronit Saha

Reaction score
MVoa8jz.jpeg
oSoQTIL.jpeg
getting this error even though my due date is 22🤣🤣

And people always criticise Airtel Digital TV for minor errors or bugs which are experienced though as i have said numerous times that all operators / companies have shortcomings thus any single company should not be singled out for the same
Why do u always have to get in ADTV every time in TP related discussions

It feels like you keep an eagles eye over every TP thread and just jumpin when something goes wrong just to prove a point.

And people always criticise Airtel Digital TV for minor errors or bugs which are experienced though as i have said numerous times that all operators / companies have shortcomings thus any single company should not be singled out for the same
The point is Airtel consistently remains a winner here. While Tata Play has just recently booked the runner's up spot.

Why do u always have to get in ADTV every time in TP related discussions

It feels like you keep an eagles eye over every TP thread and just jumpin when something goes wrong just to prove a point.

Just to highlight that many times Airtel is "wrongly" accused of having many shortcomings while Tata Play is showcased as being best and superior to Airtel Digital TV , reality is that Airtel Digital TV is not praised as widely for good things while criticised in massive way for even smallest flaws which i find to be not right

The point is Airtel consistently remains a winner here. While Tata Play has just recently booked the runner's up spot.

Nice way to put across a point but i think such comparisons can be drawn on various shortcomings where Tata Play would consistently be a Winner and Airtel Digital TV runner up and even incase of other performance parameters a broader comparison can be made

Just to highlight that many times Airtel is "wrongly" accused of having many shortcomings while Tata Play is showcased as being best and superior to Airtel Digital TV , reality is that Airtel Digital TV is not praised as widely for good things while criticised in massive way for even smallest flaws which i find to be not right
That is true. But they don't put much effort to address their shortcomings.
Nice way to put across a point but i think such comparisons can be drawn on various shortcomings where Tata Play would consistently be a Winner and Airtel Digital TV runner up and even incase of other performance parameters a broader comparison can be made
Another point since we are on Tata Play thread. One of the shortcomings Tata Play was it's portal crashing during days of India's cricket matches. They have overcome this advance addition. Now portal no longer crashes. While Airtel's profile even after 30 days lock-in period still has an UI that is not easy to use and the features of apps are watered downed when it's compared to offerings of Tata Play. So Airtel will always remain a winner to me.

Ever wondered why that happens? It's not like Tata Play is paying people to support them but they are succeeding by providing customers a better service, by making them happy with little and big things, by fixing the issues of customers as mentioned by DJ bro above.

Sure they have several negatives (I for one compare them with the ideal Tata Sky I remember) But They show care and understanding towards customers and their problems which helps them in getting genuine Word-of-mouth marketing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock