Discussion (Resolved) Tata Play wrongly showing notice that STB will be deactivated tonight

Just to highlight that many times Airtel is "wrongly" accused of having many shortcomings while Tata Play is showcased as being best and superior to Airtel Digital TV , reality is that Airtel Digital TV is not praised as widely for good things while criticised in massive way for even smallest flaws which i find to be not right

Please reply like a customer - don't message like you are an Airtel DTH representative.

How can you mark a customer's frustration with words like - shortcomings, minor bugs, or small errors?

I used Airtel DTH for 3 long years before coming to Airtel Black and I was devastated when I couldn't find all the Tamil DPO packs in Airtel Black plan when that is available for normal DTH customers. but Airtel proudly claimed Rs.350 worth of channels with Black Plan when the customer couldn't customize his plan like a normal customer.

The daily burn rate for Ala Carta - with the Airtel Black plan, the bill gets generated during the billing cycle. So DBR is not applicable.. that doesn't mean there is no 30-day lockin. It's like with Airtel Black, you can pay the bill after 30 days of use, and with Jio Prepaid you have to recharge before 30 days..

Please reply like a customer - don't message like you are an Airtel DTH representative.

How can you mark a customer's frustration with words like - shortcomings, minor bugs, or small errors?

Buddy, these r regular terms and even customers use the same.
I used Airtel DTH for 3 long years before coming to Airtel Black and I was devastated when I couldn't find all the Tamil DPO packs in Airtel Black plan when that is available for normal DTH customers. but Airtel proudly claimed Rs.350 worth of channels with Black Plan when the customer couldn't customize his plan like a normal customer.

For ur information each company across various sectors come up with some terms and conditions for their premium or bundled plans.....there r certain restrictions placed as such plans already offer many benefits hence to maintain a balanced pricing/revenue model such steps r implemented

The daily burn rate for Ala Carta - with the Airtel Black plan, the bill gets generated during the billing cycle. So DBR is not applicable.. that doesn't mean there is no 30-day lockin. It's like with Airtel Black, you can pay the bill after 30 days of use, and with Jio Prepaid you have to recharge before 30 days..

Buddy i had said that 30 day lock in is applicable but deduction happens as per DBR for Airtel Black users. Also if one upgrades to an Add On or Bouquet which has the concerned A La Carte channel included in it then auto deactivation for the same happens

Buddy, these r regular terms and even customers use the same.

For ur information each company across various sectors come up with some terms and conditions for their premium or bundled plans.....there r certain restrictions placed as such plans already offer many benefits hence to maintain a balanced pricing/revenue model such steps r implemented

Buddy i had said that 30 day lock in is applicable but deduction happens as per DBR for Airtel Black users. Also if one upgrades to an Add On or Bouquet which has the concerned A La Carte channel included in it then auto deactivation for the same happens
@dino29 bro, these so-called terms and conditions are better in Tata Play. That is why ex-Airtel customers criticize them whenever they find better terms and conditions (benefits, revenue model, or strategy whatever) with Tata Play or any other DTH provider.

Ever wondered why that happens? It's not like Tata Play is paying people to support them but they are succeeding by providing customers a better service, by making them happy with little and big things, by fixing the issues of customers as mentioned by DJ bro above.

Sure they have several negatives (I for one compare them with the ideal Tata Sky I remember) But They show care and understanding towards customers and their problems which helps them in getting genuine Word-of-mouth marketing.

Don't agree with it, there is both genuine support + criticism but at various point of time paid promotion too forms part of marketing strategy for various companies

Also not just Tata Play but even Airtel undertakes / implements several customer friendly decisions and proactively works on improving its offerings based on customer feedback thus their subscriber base (telecom, DTH, Broadband) has been growing at good pace and largely people also do have positive opinion about their services

So TP resolved this within a night. Lets see how long Airtel will take to fix its DPOs issue.
Resolved in an hours time.

And it was not even an issue, it only appeared in the advertisement space, no where else.

No STB got deactivation messages, no SMS, no channel drops, nothing

But some people feel it’s a BIG issue :biggrin::rofl2:

Resolved in an hours time.

And it was not even an issue, it only appeared in the advertisement space, no where else.

No STB got deactivation messages, no SMS, no channel drops, nothing

But some people feel it’s a BIG issue :biggrin::rofl2:
Even though i shared in the discussion thread mod created a new thread😂😂😂🤣🤣

Don't agree with it, there is both genuine support + criticism but at various point of time paid promotion too forms part of marketing strategy for various companies

Also not just Tata Play but even Airtel undertakes / implements several customer friendly decisions and proactively works on improving its offerings based on customer feedback thus their subscriber base (telecom, DTH, Broadband) has been growing at good pace and largely people also do have positive opinion about their services
First let them implement proper fav system then we can see how much they are customer friendly 😎

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock