[REVIEW] Got New Tata Sky+ Transfer HD with Super LNB

RE: Got Tata Sky+ Transfer HD with Super LNB

Somebody post or give link of Super LNB

Super LNB looks as following:

5eac5c8170d54937f9b5134991d63681.jpg

Its not my image. Someone shared it a few days back in this forum and I saved it. My Super LNB looks same.

Super LNB box image added:

Super LNB Box:

TS_Super_LNB.jpg

^^ No. I have clearly mentioned in the comment that it was shared a few days back by someone on this forum. Following is the exact quoted words taken from my comment:

Its not my image. Someone shared it a few days back in this forum and I saved it. My Super LNB looks same.

I cant take pictures of the LNB as the installed dish antenna is out of my reach.

THAKUR 4K said:
Good one :tup

Plz updated abhijjeet name super lnb don't copy image :huh

Check previous comment. I dont need to take anyone's credit. Everyone knows here.

People asked to share Super LNB pics as they wanted to see how does it look, thats why I shared that image but I didnt take any credit. I never claimed that the pic was taken by me. I clearly mentioned that someone else on this forum share the pic.

But I have shared the pic of Super LNB box which will prove that I got it installed:

Super LNB Box:

TS_Super_LNB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock