[REVIEW] Got New Tata Sky+ Transfer HD with Super LNB

450 channel chalte hai with 45 HD ye 705 wale package main chalte hai paka chalte hain itne channels kyonki agar kam hai to fir nahi lagvaba maone

rana1 said:
450 channel chalte hai with 45 HD ye 705 wale package main chalte hai paka chalte hain itne channels kyonki agar kam hai to fir nahi lagvaba maone
c0bd2503ea9e0f964fb9d10b67c69e7c.jpg

Punjabi & hindi religions pack free
7+ 17 =24

200+24+45 = 269 channel

705₹ u watch 269 channel

One time payment 8000₹ me sbhi channel milega

Old Thread, but can someone confirm if the 'Super LNB' cost is included in the price of Transfer + HD STB? When i upgraded my HD to Transfer+, the LNB was not changed and now TataSky is asking 1000 INR to change the LNB.

chetan_korde said:
Old Thread, but can someone confirm if the 'Super LNB' cost is included in the price of Transfer + HD STB? When i upgraded my HD to Transfer+, the LNB was not changed and now TataSky is asking 1000 INR to change the LNB.
I got TRANSFER box on 1st feb 2017 with super lnb @9300 im a new user of ts

Shaktyanand said:
only one cable installed in tata sky transfer box

The super LNB shows 2 wires from the LNB so what's the real story ? one cable or 2 cables and as per theory you will need 2 cables for recording 1 channel and seeing the other channel so how now 1 cable is sufficient ? or is the tuner of fast switching type.

sunsys said:
The super LNB shows 2 wires from the LNB so what's the real story ? one cable or 2 cables and as per theory you will need 2 cables for recording 1 channel and seeing the other channel so how now 1 cable is sufficient ? or is the tuner of fast switching type.

Its single wire only, the white one is for tying the wire with LNB holding rod.

Bapun Raz said:
Its single wire only, the white one is for tying the wire with LNB holding rod.
Then how does it work, how is recording 1 channel and seeing 1 channel achieved and then what happens if you have 2 dvrs(not the transfer model) at home, then what will happen because at present I have 4 wires(quad LNB) running to the 2 dvrs from TS and if possible then 2 wires is better. 
Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock