Sad News: ADTV gng to remove Star Cricket HD and ESPN HD!!

• Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 73
  • Views: Views 19,917
Most of the people having hd has taken it out of passion. It will not be tough for them to pay and use same dish slot at the room with changed orientation by paying certain amount for new connection while retaining same wire coming from the roof.

Mr.Anant said:
I request u all to write and mark ur protest in ADTV,.
Remember we all made tata sky bend there HD policy for existing users because of our united efforts

please add one more word on that mail.'create a separate espn and star cricket hd pack and we wil pay separate amount what espn require'
bcas others dont want the one more package hike.

just see what i have marked:-
uJ9Hc.png
[/img]
ic0cC.png
[/img]

Oh thats really bad move donno why they are doing so but adtv users will suffer badly..

Wait guys,i guess this might be a pressure technique by ADTV on ESS.If they continue to charge a bomb i guess d2h will follow ADTV as they have low HD price and it is difficult to continue this way as a business.

1st we the users of Airtel had no tension that wether Dishtv add Espn HD & Star Cricket HD on its platform or not.:p
But after this news about removal of channels we also got into tension now:wall

Now Airtel & Dishtv HD users will be on same side soon.:p

If all DTH unite and remove ESS HD,ESS HD will be forced to bend down but since Indian's have a history of non unity against a foreign body this dispute will go on till all suffer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock