Sad News: ADTV gng to remove Star Cricket HD and ESPN HD!!

• Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 73
  • Views: Views 19,912
Main culprit is ESS, they are demanding huge money for re agreement because Pak Vs Ind series in coming in Dec-Jan.
Time is nearer for other DTH to remove these channels if ESS management treat them this way

yes i am quite sure star is the culprit but if other operators keep relaying this channel and airtel drops it that means airtel is at fault. if others can work out a deal why can't airtel work a deal. this is not an excuse for airtel. let us wait n watch if others too drop it

What's Wrong In Demanding More Money For Having Such A Great Series In Hand?

Star cricket hd is a must have now. This reminds me of old cable days where ess channels used to go blank before important series

people said:
we can not suspect anything before,this is horror decision made by airtel,i am expected this on November 1,but airtel gifted to see up to t20 in HD.wait for what they will do.

nope.. if they are removing, then u can be sure it will not be added any time in the near future

if i remember correctly, they added it around 23-25 december 2011 and they would have had a 1 year contract.. now ESS would be asking more to renew and airtel is not willing to... damn they want us to pay lots of money to them, but they are not willing to pay to ESS :wall:wall:wall:wall

if other dth's are not removing the channels means that ESS are not asking for such a large sum of money that others can pay and airtel can't... damn airtel

No Matter Of high cost or Locking Period...:)
Something Wrong Adding In next year agreement by ESS :angry So Airtel Removed these Channel....

all are wrongly understand the issue,a fee to DTH to Broadcaster not a issue.broadcaster demand more money from customer by(via) DTH,it make some difficulties to dth demand huge money from customer,so they are simply remove this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock