Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Why you guyz posting about dinchak2 and ccb channels rather they are not belonging to any other powerful broadcasters of india?
CCB is accessible on Jio TV. We are just getting to know the schedule of Colors Cineplex Bollywood and which movies they are showing and which production houses films are frequent. So far
Pranlal Mehta Productions
Dharma Productions
Goldmines Telefilms
Eros International movies are frequently shown on Colors Cineplex Bollywood

CCB is accessible on Jio TV. We are just getting to know the schedule of Colors Cineplex Bollywood and which movies they are showing and which production houses films are frequent. So far
Pranlal Mehta Productions
Dharma Productions
Goldmines Telefilms
Eros International movies are frequently shown on Colors Cineplex Bollywood
Ohh ccb means colors cineplex,i thought it is any other local channel which provided by hathway cable operators😅

Disney star not premiered war on star gold 2,star gold select,star utsav movies and utv movies yet

Off topic after suspension of ipl star india is in huge loss. To acquire ipl star loses many bollywood movies I think star should withdraw ipl from next year...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock