Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

It Will Continue After Sapt
But buddy after ipl shift to Disney-Star. For ipl is not getting much viewership. Disney-Star bought ipl for 5 years in very huge amount from 2018 to 2022 after the period ends like shoaib89 bro said Disney-Star should withdraw ipl..

But buddy after ipl shift to Disney-Star. For ipl is not getting much viewership. Disney-Star bought ipl for 5 years in very huge amount from 2018 to 2022 after the period ends like shoaib89 bro said Disney-Star should withdraw ipl..
Off topic after suspension of ipl star india is in huge loss. To acquire ipl star loses many bollywood movies I think star should withdraw ipl from next year...
Star Acquired IPL Global Rights, not IPL indian Media Rights, So probably they will Recover Acquisition Cost from worldwide Syndication Deals, moreover Star India have Separate entity for Star India Entertainment Network and Star Sports Networks.

Off topic after suspension of ipl star india is in huge loss. To acquire ipl star loses many bollywood movies I think star should withdraw ipl from next year...
No star didn't lose new Bollywood movies released in this year roohi is about to premire on July on St*r G*l*

Just noticed that except Blue, rights of all other films of Shree Ashtvinayak Cine Vision r with mostly with shemaroo and few with Eros... Khatta Meetha is with Eagle Home Entertainment. Rockstar will stay with zee, all shemaroo owned ones may shift from zee to viacom18/sony. Some of Ashtivanayak Films library has been acquired by Salman Khan as these r co produced / star him so it will move as per agreement

Just noticed that except Blue, rights of all other films of Shree Ashtvinayak Cine Vision r with mostly with shemaroo and few with Eros... Khatta Meetha is with Eagle Home Entertainment. Rockstar will stay with zee, all shemaroo owned ones may shift from zee to viacom18/sony. Some of Ashtivanayak Films library has been acquired by Salman Khan as these r co produced / star him so it will move as per agreement
Shree Ashtavinayak Deal is like
Shemaroo for 2004 - 2010 (Golmaal 3, Khatta Meetha and Blue not included) - Rights evenly distributed between Viacom18 and Zee
Golmaal 3 and Khatta Meetha shared between Disney-Star and Viacom18.
Blue with Disney-Star
Golmaal 3 Rights with Rohit Shetty
Khatta Meetha with Eagle Entertainment
Rockstar with Eros International
Salman - Shree Ashtavinayak (Dabangg Series As per Agreement) - Currently with Disney-Star will be shortly renewed by Zee/Sony depending upon Salman Khan New Deal

Last edited:
Shree Ashtavinayak Deal is like
Shemaroo for 2004 - 2010 (Golmaal 3, Khatta Meetha and Blue not included) - Rights evenly distributed between Viacom18 and Zee
Golmaal 3 and Khatta Meetha shared between Disney-Star and Viacom18.
Blue with Disney-Star
Golmaal 3 Rights with Rohit Shetty
Khatta Meetha with Eagle Entertainment
Rockstar with Eros International
Salman - Shree Ashtavinayak (Dabangg Series As per Agreement) - Currently with Disney-Star will be shortly renewed by Zee/Sony depending upon Salman Khan New Deal

I think post end of agreement with zee, SKF library will move to star/disney. Zee, Salman partnership has not yielded success, star/disney agreement was of much great impact. Star/Disney still does Salman Khan film festivals and airs many of his films... This Eid they playing his films all day

I think post end of agreement with zee, SKF library will move to star/disney. Zee, Salman partnership has not yielded success, star/disney agreement was of much great impact. Star/Disney still does Salman Khan film festivals and airs many of his films... This Eid they playing his films all day
I think u r under cover agent of Disney star
You want everything to go to Disney whether it is a sports or a movie rights

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock