Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Off topic:
Back then when Don (2006), Main hoon na, Kabhi khushi kabhie gham and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was with Star (Disney-Star).
uk2N7yd.jpg

GDPOK3s.jpg
cXWfkIv.jpg

bXIhEVq.jpg
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006) was also with Star. Today, the only KJo movie on Star is My Name Is Khan (2010).
Watched all 4 of them on Star Channels. But the hype regarding Main Hoon Naa WTP on Star Plus was Huge. It was the most watched premiere in that year I guess.

It indeed was one of the biggest premieres by Star

😋😋😋 what a memorable days it was been when main hoon na came on star plus world television premiere
Source
watch its promo of wtp

Another big premiere of a 2004 film on Star was that of Swades: We the People on Star Gold, wherein the channel launched a ‘Project Swades’ outreach programme.

Source

Source

However, there was a contradictory report that Zee had acquired the rights of Swades. In any case, today the film is with Zee.

Last edited:
Bro not only wanted, veer, golmaal fun unlimited, Mann, hello brother, Maine dil tujhko diya, ra.one, partner, tere naam, dilwale, diljale, heyy baby, bhagam bhag, pyar kiya to darna kya, qayamat and many more all this was with Disney-Star in 2017 this movies shift to zee from star.
I know about Ra.One's shift to Zee in 2017. Though I wasn't watching much of the hindi movie channels before, I remember watching WTP of Ra.One in 2012 on Star Gold.

These are relatively new films why are you saying these will move. Kesari is a Zee Studios movie so it will never go from Zee

Kesari can shift as it is just a co-production... If it moves it will do so with other Dharma Production films

Sonu Ki Titu... Removed from schedule and Sultan being aired now. It can move once agreement ends

Probably because they are airing frequently, but would never say that about star films even if they air twice or thrice a week 😂

Well just go thru my posts and u will see number of times i have mentioned films likely to shift from star/disney. Please discuss about topic bhai rather than just interpreting my posts in wrong manner

These are relatively new films why are you saying these will move. Kesari is a Zee Studios movie so it will never go from Zee

Kesari can shift as it is just a co-production... If it moves it will do so with other Dharma Production films

Sonu Ki Titu... Removed from schedule and Sultan being aired now. It can move once agreement ends
Good Newwz is also co-produced by Zee Studios and Dharma Productions. Do you think it will move from Zee. At least I don’t.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock