Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Pushpa Joins Bahubali And KGF Club : It Is Now Going To Release In 2 Parts And 10% Shooting Of 2nd Part Has Already Been Completed.

So I Think Both The Parts Of Pushpa Will Also Be Bought By Sony Just Like KGF And Bahubali Series

Renewal Update

Barsaat - Zee (ex Sony)
Immaan Dharam - Sony (ex Disney-Star)
Saajan - Viacom18 (ex Sony)
Ek Ladka Ek Ladki - Viacom18 (ex Sony)
Yugpurush - Viacom18 (ex Sony)
Kanoon - Viacom18 (ex Zee)
Ram Leela - Viacom18 (ex Sony)
Good renewals by Viacom18. Five movies have been renewed from Sony. Sony is loosing good classic movies.

With these renewals and much more, hoping for Colors Cineplex Bollywood addition on all major DTHs soon!!

Well just go thru my posts and u will see number of times i have mentioned films likely to shift from star/disney. Please discuss about topic bhai rather than just interpreting my posts in wrong manner
Lol nothing against u bro, but saying sktks and kesari will move soon is totally illogical.
“Can move “ toh u can say about everything,but which movie u have seen move before 5 years in recent times. Just because it is in the schedule twice in a week ,does not mean it will move and if u think it will move then first sarabjit,hindi medium and all will move from t series and say dhadak and all also from dharma will move. The movies u mentioned were totally out of the blue 😂

Some Original Networks of Renewed Films

Tere Naam - Sony (Current Network - Zee)
Judwaa - Disney-Star (Current Network - Viacom18)
Jeet - Disney-Star (Current Network Viacom18)
Mujhse Shaadi Karogi - Zee (Current Network Sony moving soon to Viacom18)
One 2 Ka 4 - Disney-Star (Current Network Viacom18)
Main Hoon Na - Disney-Star (Current Network Viacom18)
Rajkumar Kohli Films (including Jaani Dushman) - Zee (Current Network Sony , Jaani Dushman - Viacom18)
Dillagi - Zee (Current Network Disney-Star)
Venus Films - Zee (Current Network Disney-Star)

Also there are some films which have been staying for their Network since the past many years (Excluding YRF) are Khiladi and MKTA - Zee , Hulchul - With Disney-Star since 2004 and some banners like Vijayta Films and Mehul Kumar's Patriotism Duology whose Home Network was Zee were renewed by other broadcasters and now they're back to their home.

Can You Guys List more films from the original Home Network where the film was premiered

Some Original Networks of Renewed Films

Tere Naam - Sony (Current Network - Zee)
Judwaa - Disney-Star (Current Network - Viacom18)
Jeet - Disney-Star (Current Network Viacom18)
Mujhse Shaadi Karogi - Zee (Current Network Sony moving soon to Viacom18)
One 2 Ka 4 - Disney-Star (Current Network Viacom18)
Main Hoon Na - Disney-Star (Current Network Viacom18)
Rajkumar Kohli Films (including Jaani Dushman) - Zee (Current Network Sony , Jaani Dushman - Viacom18)
Dillagi - Zee (Current Network Disney-Star)
Venus Films - Zee (Current Network Disney-Star)

Also there are some films which have been staying for their Network since the past many years (Excluding YRF) are Khiladi and MKTA - Zee , Hulchul - With Disney-Star since 2004 and some banners like Vijayta Films and Mehul Kumar's Patriotism Duology whose Home Network was Zee were renewed by other broadcasters and now they're back to their home.

Can You Guys List more films from the original Home Network where the film was premiered
Judwaa,jeet were with zee and one 2 ka 4 with sahara I think

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock