Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Wait untill Tips announce officially...It can be rumour just like Bell bottom news to direct OTT release....

By the way i have read an article that the Ajay Devgan's Maidaan produced by Zee studios and bonney Kapoor...Zee is discussing with zee5 to release on Zee PLEX After seeing succes of Radhe on Zee5...

Wait untill Tips announce officially...It can be rumour just like Bell bottom news to direct OTT release....

By the way i have read an article that the Ajay Devgan's Maidaan produced by Zee studios and bonney Kapoor...Zee is discussing with zee5 to release on Zee PLEX After seeing succes of Radhe on Zee5...
Bell bottom release date is near and they are not making any announcement fyi radhe was a super flop on zee5 and zee Plex so Stop talking about that crap movie

Bell bottom release date is near and they are not making any announcement fyi radhe was a super flop on zee5 and zee Plex so Stop talking about that crap movie
Radhe views were huge. Although everyone is ripping the film apart many of them actually watched it and then ripped it apart. (I Too am one of them)

I Guess Previously Star Acquired Bhoot Police Satellite Rights from Fox Star through Tips films, Now they Acquired Digital OTT Rights too
I think this is a new ploy by producers to make Disney-Star's name in race for OTT release so that the film receives huge buzz. Chehre rights were speculated with Hotstar but now are with Prime Video. Bell Bottom's buzz with Hotstar was huge but again Pooja Entertainment issued a clarification that they will try for Theatrical as soon as possible so rights still stand with Prime Video. Regarding Bhoot Police I think it will release as an Amazon Prime Presents movie

How can you say Radhe was a flop... Radhe day 1 views were 4.5 million views it means 40 lakh 50 thoushand... So if we. Multiply it by 249 as pay per view.. They have collected more than 100crs on Day 1 only on Zee5....

And now i have found that 13 to 19 may total views of radhe is 10 million means 1 crs. now if we multiply it by 249 then it will be 249crs. and they have collected 20crs. form worldwide theatres .. and after paying 190crs. to salman khan and others ... zee is now also in profit..
Article :1) Big News : राधे ने दिखाई राह, जल्द रिलीज होंगी सूर्यवंशी और 83?
2) SCOOP: Zee Studios in talks with Antim and Maidaan for pay-per-view release? : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

Last edited:
How can you say Radhe was a flop... Radhe day 1 views were 4.5 million views it means 40 lakh 50 thoushand... So if we. Multiply it by 249 as pay per view.. They have collected more than 100crs on Day 1 only on Zee5....
Brother Lots Of Peaple Already have Zee5 Subscribed with yearly plan
And Radhe is Free One 1 Time
If you watch second time you have to pay 259

I was sroclling wikipedia of sooryavanshi and i found that in distribution corner it is written that
Distributed byReliance Entertainment
PVR Pictures
Zee Studios
Zee Plex
ZEE5
fPWkZNm.png

I think sooryavanshi will also take route of RADHE as it proofs profit for them ....

Last edited:
I was sroclling wikipedia of sooryavanshi and i found that in distribution corner it is written that
Distributed byReliance Entertainment
PVR Pictures
Zee Studios
Zee Plex
ZEE5
fPWkZNm.png

I think sooryavanshi will also take route of RADHE as it proofs profit for them ....
I don't think this will happen. They have stalled a release for a year now they will not move back

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock