Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Govinda's Achanak moves to Viacom18 from Disney-Star. Airing now on Colors Cineplex Bollywood

I don't think this will happen. They have stalled a release for a year now they will not move back
They were afraid , Because they were thinking that ott can"t give profit as theatre's and sooryavanshi is big budget film so they can't take any risk but RADHE proves them wrong by the collection..

They were afraid , Because they were thinking that ott can"t give profit as theatre's and sooryavanshi is big budget film so they can't take any risk but RADHE proves them wrong by the collection..
For Radhe Salman abandoned his earlier deal with Amazon and YRF. In this case Reliance Will Have To Withdraw their rights and sell all rights to Zee but the cost should be more than the budget. Radhe Budget was 100 Cr so Salman Sold the film to 200cr including Music, Distribution, Digital then he achieved profit. Plus Salman made the deal earlier, Sooryavanshi budget much higher close to 160-170cr So Zee Must be willing to take price for atleast 250-300cr for taking all the rights. But Reliance Entertainment won't budge down (They also have 83 stuck) only then it is logical.

For Radhe Salman abandoned his earlier deal with Amazon and YRF. In this case Reliance Will Have To Withdraw their rights and sell all rights to Zee but the cost should be more than the budget. Radhe Budget was 100 Cr so Salman Sold the film to 200cr including Music, Distribution, Digital then he achieved profit. Plus Salman made the deal earlier, Sooryavanshi budget much higher close to 160-170cr So Zee Must be willing to take price for atleast 250-300cr for taking all the rights. But Reliance Entertainment won't budge down (They also have 83 stuck) only then it is logical.
Zee have alredy buyed satellite rights of sooryavanshi in the tralier below their is zee cinema logo with satellite partner ... But beside it there is netfilx logo written with streaming partner.. But might digital right be change...From an article i read that netfilx have buyed digital rights for 200crs. so if zee have digital rights the they have up the price...But wait untill oficially announced..
5zkaBwi.png

How can you say Radhe was a flop... Radhe day 1 views were 4.5 million views it means 40 lakh 50 thoushand... So if we. Multiply it by 249 as pay per view.. They have collected more than 100crs on Day 1 only on Zee5....

And now i have found that 13 to 19 may total views of radhe is 10 million means 1 crs. now if we multiply it by 249 then it will be 249crs. and they have collected 20crs. form worldwide theatres .. and after paying 190crs. to salman khan and others ... zee is now also in profit..
Article :1) Big News : राधे ने दिखाई राह, जल्द रिलीज होंगी सूर्यवंशी और 83?
2) SCOOP: Zee Studios in talks with Antim and Maidaan for pay-per-view release? : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

I think Zee will not suffer losses if u see in the long term view because zee has radhe's rights for 10 years . They sold music for about 20-30 crores, satellite rights for minimum 40-50 crs, digital for about 25 crs and will earn minimum 20 crs from overseas

Now In all they are getting around 110-120 crs now . If you take into consideration that they have Radhe's satellite and digital rights for 10 years then they can earn around another 100 crs from telecasting and then selling the rights to other channels. But this will depend on the viewership gained by Radhe in the following 10 years

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock