Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Sony Max is misusing Kabir Singh, howcome they can air a movie like kabir singh on monday afternoon slot, they are having a fixed airings on weekends like: Sultan, Tiger Zinda hain, Bahubali series, PK, 3 id*ots and KGF which is becoming very repetative and losing its value while they have films like Kabir singh, Malang, Pati Patni aur woh, Ludo and many more but i dont know why they alternatively air these movies

Sony Max is misusing Kabir Singh, howcome they can air a movie like kabir singh on monday afternoon slot, they are having a fixed airings on weekends like: Sultan, Tiger Zinda hain, Bahubali series, PK, 3 id*ots and KGF which is becoming very repetative and losing its value while they have films like Kabir singh, Malang, Pati Patni aur woh, Ludo and many more but i dont know why they alternatively air these movies
They are going to Disney-Star way. Now Currently they are keeping films like PPAW, Kabir Singh, All The Best Ludo, Malang for Weekday Night/Afternoon airing. These movies were certainly not Family material (except All The Best which is a recently renewed film and gets its due). Now they are desperately in need for a decent post 2010 hit for renewal but they are not getting those films. They know what sells and people watch TZH, 3 id*ots, PK, Sooryavansham, Marjaavan, Baahubali series since people love those films. (Marjaavaan is debatable but the film was a huge hit for Max)
And every time it works. They are also experimenting with a so so film like Prassthanam.

They are going to Disney-Star way. Now Currently they are keeping films like PPAW, Kabir Singh, All The Best Ludo, Malang for Weekday Night/Afternoon airing. These movies were certainly not Family material (except All The Best which is a recently renewed film and gets its due). Now they are desperately in need for a decent post 2010 hit for renewal but they are not getting those films. They know what sells and people watch TZH, 3 id*ots, PK, Sooryavansham, Marjaavan, Baahubali series since people love those films. (Marjaavaan is debatable but the film was a huge hit for Max)
And every time it works. They are also experimenting with a so so film like Prassthanam.
Bhai Kabir Singh is still decently used , if till 2 years of its release Sony hasn’t ever telecasted it on a weekday afternoon slot so far.
Star has completely wasted war, after seeing this I doubt yrf will extend the current deal.

Star Gold's Twitter Has Posted About Ayan, The Role Of Ranbir Kapoor In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. So I Think ADHM Will Move To Star Soon
Source
The Same Tweet Also Includes Nitin, The Character Of Akki From De Dana Dan. So This Also Raises A Question That Is De Dana Dan Shared Between Star And Viacom Just Like The Another Comedy Flick Of Akki-Priyadarshan Combo Khatta Meetha

Golmaal Returns Moves To Zee From Viacom
cVRQDiU.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock