Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

No buddy, do not want a dedicated dubbed south indian movie channel. UTV Movies airs nice mix of retro and 90s/2000s bollywood films and should remain that way
Agree but if airing south movies is their plan in long term then they can definitely think of this move as don’t want to see main channels getting more space for mindless south action instead of bollywood films :(

Yes most time sony Max air in midnight also
Is the late timing because it is a horror movie or because midnight is mostly for Bollywood? In any case, I think Hate Story 3/4 was also with Sony. If Marjaavaan works, why won’t these?

Last edited:
Agree but if airing south movies is their plan in long term then they can definitely think of this move as don’t want to see main channels getting more space for mindless south action instead of bollywood films :(

UTV Movies mostly airs bollywood films apart from shared dubbed library from viacom18 which cannot air on star branded chs. They give proper telecast ratio to bollywood or dubbed films so not a worry about main chs getting filled with more dubbed films

It's Airing on midnight cause it's a a rated movie
Then Why Kabir Singh Is Airing In Prime Slots On The Same Network? Other A-Rated Movies Like Shootout At Wadala(Now With Star), The Attacks Of 26/11(Soon On Viacom), Chennai Central Were Also Managed Very Well On Sony By Airing In Prime Slots

Then Why Kabir Singh Is Airing In Prime Slots On The Same Network? Other A-Rated Movies Like Shootout At Wadala(Now With Star), The Attacks Of 26/11(Soon On Viacom), Chennai Central Were Also Managed Very Well On Sony By Airing In Prime Slots
Because its one of the popular a rated movie FYI kabir singh was the first a rated movie I have watched at the age of 17 uncensored

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock