Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Is virasat still with sony, it is a good film which is ignored. Only Disney / star can offer a proper airing for it on SGS or UTV Movies
Virasat will be renewed by Zee. Virasat producers are Mushir Riaz Films Mushir Riaz Films have moved to Zee. You will see Virasat Promo Soon on Zee Bollywood

Thank goodness that the satellite rights of regional languages has been bagged by Star. Even I personally wanted regional rights or else at least the Telugu version (original) to be with Star. Digital rights being with Zee5 and the Hindi satellite rights with Zee Cinema is still a shock to me!!
Zee5 needs to grow a lot from here they have 2 big films
True Zee is the loser...In total 325crs. they have only brought Hindi satellite right and Telgu, tamil, Malayalam and kannad Digital rights...where as before zee deal , RRR hindi and India all languages satellite right and digital rights were sold to disney-star for 200crs only (price may differ)..
If RRR turns to be just an ordinary film then zee will be at a great loss their previous outing which were Saaho and 2.0 were the same where it hadnt meet with expectations of audience and which were picked by zee at a very hefty so taking RRR at this big amount where the expectations are sky high is a risk factor

Is virasat still with sony, it is a good film which is ignored. Only Disney / star can offer a proper airing for it on SGS or UTV Movies
I don't think Disney-Star will renewe any movie till this IPL season ends.

B
Zee5 needs to grow a lot from here they have 2 big films
If RRR turns to be just an ordinary film then zee will be at a great loss their previous outing which were Saaho and 2.0 were the same where it hadnt meet with expectations of audience and which were picked by zee at a very hefty so taking RRR at this big amount where the expectations are sky high is a risk factor
If RRR will turn ordinary film it will effect zee and Disney-Star too. Zee has so many strategy to recover the amount zee is not small or any ordinary network it has nothing to loose from many years Rajshri Films, MKD films and shree Krishna international movies satellite rights pending like maine pyaar kiya, hum aapke hain Kaun, hum saath saath hain, naseeb, coolie, mard, toofaan, ek rishtaa, andaaz, haan maine bhi pyaar kiya hai, barsaat, jaanwar and many more zee acquired all this films and got massive response and most important zee started 1st to launch more movie channels like zee premier zee action zee classic...

Last edited:
Hum Hai Rahi Pyar Ke, Shakti, Virasat will soon be aired on Zee Bollywood. Tahir Hussain Films and Mushir Riaz Films movies renewal in full swing by Zee along with Shweta International and Vijayta Films.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock