Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Kroadh tommorow on utv movies

I think Judwaa might shift to zee soon, zee needs max films from shemaroo, ultra, eros etc as they cannot get T Series or Goldmines. Though quite unhappy how zee is handling Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya, Hello Brother or did with Yess Boss.... Star/disney did great job with earlier two and hope they acquire last one

I think Judwaa might shift to zee soon, zee needs max films from shemaroo, ultra, eros etc as they cannot get T Series or Goldmines. Though quite unhappy how zee is handling Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya, Hello Brother or did with Yess Boss.... Star/disney did great job with earlier two and hope they acquire last one
Bro please don't expect everything to Disney-Star they won't acquire any movies in current situation most of t series and vishesh films going back to SPN. And kroadh which ur talking that's older one sunny deol and sanjay dutt..

That's Pahlaj Nihalani's Krodh not Ashok Honda. Judwaa moved to viacom18 in 2018. Just after Judwaa 2 release. Sony had the film for 10 years so Viacom18 may have it for 5 or 6 years

Zee Is actually getting a huge lot. They got Mushir Riaz Films and Pramod Chakravorty Films as Goldmines Rights period expired. They got Emkay Films from Shemaroo. They got Dacait after Exchanging Laila Majnu.

In terms of Rightful and important renewals Disney-Star lands the first place Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Rowdy Rathore, ABCD , Barfi are some big renewals.
Viacom18 has been renewing a huge lot with some notable and good titles like Love Aaj Kal, Tanu Weds Manu, Saajan, Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap, Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam. With films like Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Dil expected to be renewed.
After that Sony comes at third with renewals of comedy hits like Andaz Apna Apna and All The Best. Also renewing notable films like Anari and Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman.
Zee although has renewed huge number of films but the only notable renewals were Barsaat, Suhaag and Golmaal Returns

Bro please don't expect everything to Disney-Star they won't acquire any movies in current situation most of t series and vishesh films going back to SPN. And kroadh which ur talking that's older one sunny deol and sanjay dutt..

Well bhai disney / star is acquiring more bollywood films and its good news for bollywood film viewers like me. All I m pointing out is what is a possibility. T Series likely to join them soon, vishesh films already onboard

Well bhai disney / star is acquiring more bollywood films and its good news for bollywood film viewers like me. All I m pointing out is what is a possibility. T Series likely to join them soon, vishesh films already onboard
Buddy vishesh films are going back to its home sony like murder zeher kalyug woh lamhe gangster and soon awarapan the killer tumsa nahin dekha will move to sony..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock