Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Uc4NJPt.jpg
We can expect namastey London, singh is king in Disney-star

Bro please request Disney-star to air wanted, mann, maine Dil tujhko Diya, pyaar kiya to darna kya, veer, partner and YRF old films.
All these are with Zee and Sony. YRF older films I think shift basis deal. Some will move to Disney-Star Some will stay with SPN. Regarding Bhai Films Fully depends upon producer. Wanted no chance to Disney-Star. All the others may move to Viacom18

All these are with Zee and Sony. YRF older films I think shift basis deal. Some will move to Disney-Star Some will stay with SPN. Regarding Bhai Films Fully depends upon producer. Wanted no chance to Disney-Star. All the others may move to Viacom18
Wanted moved to zee thru Sahara and bsk films like no entry and bewafaa so no chance rest all like u said bro it will move to viacom18 and still its not confirmed that Disney-Star yrf deal is for long term or short-term and the deal is for upcoming movies or entire library so let's see what happens?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock