Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bro please request Disney-star to air wanted, mann, maine Dil tujhko Diya, pyaar kiya to darna kya, veer, partner and YRF old films.

I always request for films which i think is possible to acquire and ignore those less likely. Salman Khan films is with zee and no point requesting as star/disney though interested will have to wait. Star/disney loves showcasing salman, ajay sir's films and now even Akshay Kumar films. YRF has high chances to shift and to test possibility i always include few of their films in my list

All these are with Zee and Sony. YRF older films I think shift basis deal. Some will move to Disney-Star Some will stay with SPN. Regarding Bhai Films Fully depends upon producer. Wanted no chance to Disney-Star. All the others may move to Viacom18

Wanted is also part of SKF agreement

Namastey London with Ultra. Singh is King moved to Zee two years prior so no chance for either of them. Regarding Humko Deewana Kar Gaye I think film has come through Tseries since All Old Tseries Films with Disney-Star

Humko Deewana Kar Gaye too most likely came from some library company or distributor / producer. I had searched and star/disney has max films of this distributor/producer

Humko Deewana Kar Gaye too most likely came from some library company or distributor / producer. I had searched and star/disney has max films of this distributor/producer
I am expecting it to move through t series only considering they acquired some selected new films and some old like Bhool bhulaiyaa.

Has sony acquired All The Best thru YRF as it is the distributor, even Krrish series was with YRF. Sony got many movies due to this association. I hope sony signs agreement with Salman Khan films, they will manage it lot better than zee

Kites, Saathiya r most ignored films and hope star/disney bags it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock