Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Farz likely to shift from star / disney, ABCD2 will move to star/disney very soon.
Just a random query..why is zee airing 2.0 every other day?

After mkd films, rajahri films, shree Krishna international now zee renewed trimurti films hope next they renewe mukta arts looks like zee doesn't want to loose such big banners.

How do u know this bhai? I think last 2 might shift, even expecting Nasser Hussain films to shift... Hope star/disney bags it and air QSQT, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander...zee has not given proper slots to it

5th June on utv movies
Ogjikp2.jpg

Waah..Tera Kya Kehna aired on UTV Movies at this time

I too personally want it I've even designed a fictional logo and design for it. Whom at Sony can handle a new Bollywood Channel. They are busy building Sony Liv getting rights for South Indian Content and web series. They only have one all time hit series and are trying for another one.
As I and others have said, Sony’s excellent advantage in the sports genre (where people are tired of Star’s non-stop cricket, and instead appreciate Sony’s multifaceted strategy) is completely reversed in the Hindi movie genre, where Sony is showing mostly non-stop South, and Star is the one delivering the most wholesome Hindi movies. I think the changes should come from the SPN leadership.

How do u know this bhai? I think last 2 might shift, even expecting Nasser Hussain films to shift... Hope star/disney bags it and air QSQT, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander...zee has not given proper slots to it
Am bit biased towards zee bro yesterday they aired ram lakhan and hero today khalnayak is airing in zee bollywood even films like mohra, vishwatma, tridev, gupt is airing in all zee channels.. today jo jeeta wahi sikander airing in zee cinema I think zee renewed nasser Hussain films also... and buddy don't say this is moving to Disney-Star that is moving to Disney-Star whatever u have mentioned in this nothing moved they are focusing on cricket match like IPL and ICC.

After jo jeeta wahi Sikander zee airing yaadon ki baraat in zee classic so zee renewed nasser Hussain films next definitely they renewe Mukesh duggal films..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock