Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Dino29 bro pardes tonight in zee cinema and QSQT also tonight in zee bollywood now its confirmed zee renewed nasser Hussain films, mukta arts and trimurti films.
Bhai even I have expected to Disney-star like Nasser Hussain films, mukta arts, Trimurti films, NH studios and many more atleast old YRF films could have been moved but I think no chance after very long time daawat e ishq in sony wah looks like SPN renewed old YRF films am fan of Disney-star but bhai from now I won't expect anything to Disney-star..

May be prem ratan dhan payo moves to zee soon its a rajshri production.

It is part of Salman Khan films deal so whoever signs it , they will get the film. Star/ disney has gr8 affinity for Salman Khan movies so quite likely that they will push for renewal, also zee agreement has not yielded much success so they r unlikely to extend it

Dino29 bro pardes tonight in zee cinema and QSQT also tonight in zee bollywood now its confirmed zee renewed nasser Hussain films, mukta arts and trimurti films.

Showcasing a film does not mean that channel has renewed it. Contrary films getting repeated often more likely to shift, chs air it often to reduce telecast value before shift happens

Showcasing a film does not mean that channel has renewed it. Contrary films getting repeated often more likely to shift, chs air it often to reduce telecast value before shift happens
Bro movies repeating from last year in star channels specially star gold and star gold 2 like baaghi 2, dumdaar khiladi, vardi ka dum, mawali raaj. And Disney-Star screwed singham and singham returns their is no value for this movies now so airing reduced.

Bro movies repeating from last year in star channels specially star gold and star gold 2 like baaghi 2, dumdaar khiladi, vardi ka dum, mawali raaj. And Disney-Star screwed singham and singham returns their is no value for this movies now so airing reduced.

There is a diff between repeating films with high viewership possibility and repeating random films which r about to expire. Every network airs some popular films many number of times and these need to kept aside.

Yes. Some Films which he did for outside banners like Ziddi and Tu Chor Main Sipahi with Star and Viacom18 respectively. All of his Productions movies rights with Sony
Bro am expecting k c bokadia films to SPN or Disney-Star it is with zee from long time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock