Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

This was way back in 2015 and the 9 films are Shaandar, Brothers, Ae Dil hai Mushkil, Ok Jaanu, Badrinath Ki Dulhania, Kalank, Drive, Bramhastra and Student of the Year 2
Yes Drive and Brahmastra Remaining movies of Dharma - Fox Star studios deal

@JollyLNB bro add Blank in Zee as it is scheduled to premiere on &pictures while Setters is scheduled to premiere on Max on Friday 20th September.

Setters promo out on Sony Max to premiere on 20th September Sony is trying to buy small films more than big budget hits

Last edited:
Given that Setters is sold to Sony can we assume that Sanjay Dutts prasthanam which is co produced by Nh studioz can come to Sony. Since setters producer was also Nh studioz

Given that Setters is sold to Sony can we assume that Sanjay Dutts prasthanam which is co produced by Nh studioz can come to Sony. Since setters producer was also Nh studioz
No Chance because If you See whenever Zee Music Co Streams Trailer of Any Movie on You Tube then there is full gurantee that movie will go with Zee for eg: Article15, Jhootha kahin ka,Patakha and many more unknown movie (Non Popular movies), But I strongly believe that Varun Dhawan's Coolie No.1 will also be streamed by Zee Music Co and the Satellite Rights will go to Zee because I havent seen any Movie Poster whose shooting had started just and they display music company on poster so it is with Zee

No Chance because If you See whenever Zee Music Co Streams Trailer of Any Movie on You Tube then there is full gurantee that movie will go with Zee for eg: Article15, Jhootha kahin ka,Patakha and many more unknown movie (Non Popular movies), But I strongly believe that Varun Dhawan's Coolie No.1 will also be streamed by Zee Music Co and the Satellite Rights will go to Zee because I havent seen any Movie Poster whose shooting had started just and they display music company on poster so it is with Zee
Setters music rights also with Zee bro. Coolie no 1 is with Zee for sure

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock