Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Buddy stop this please yrf moves to Disney-Star ur wish came true hope ur next wish also comes true vvc films also moves to Disney-Star but please stop defaming sony and any other network every 1 is concerned here about their favorite networks sony lost yrf it doesn't mean it will loose everything today yrf moves to Disney-Star but believe me that's also not permanent after some days months or year yrf will move to other network or it may move back to its home spn.

Constructive criticism is not defaming. Never did i say Sony will lose everything, all i suggest is better handling of bollywood films on Max and Wah. Nothing is permanent but seeking improvements is constant in every aspect of life else losing out happens

I was standing infront of gas with lighter in hand, without clicking the lighter burner jal gaya aur maine chai banaa ke pi lee. Thank You bhai
Ok ok bhai,relax sorry sorry sorry
I was upset that moment because YRF moves from sony network
And aap jale pe namak chidak rahe the
By the way once again sorry brother

tuRTZ0p.png
I dont know what to say but i thinks its over for Sony...means they managed DDLJ so well but its very unfortunate that they lost such an epic movie, it would have been great if DDLJ could have been last movie to move out from Sony because they managed it so well but i dont know how star will manage it because sony had special channel for classic movies(Max2) but dk how star will handle it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock