Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

My 6th sense says to acquire IPL back SPN lost YRF to Disney-Star give n take policy kuch pana hai kuch khona hai life me bas yahi hona hai...
With star it is just take and take policy, whatever works for Sony try and grab it.
Firstly they acquired dharma films, then ipl, then signed a deal with vvc for Sanju and other productions now yrf.
Even after they got ipl rights , I thought they’ll allow Sony to take the bcci rights
But they are just too ruthless.

Last edited:
No one killed Jessica renewed by disney-star airing tonight at 1am on star gold select hd
kZHGo2W.jpg

With star it is just take and take policy, whatever works for Sony try and grab it.
Firstly they acquired dharma films, then ipl, then signed a deal with vvc for Sanju and other productions now yrf.
Even after they got ipl rights , I thought they’ll allow Sony to take the bcci rights
But they are just too ruthless.
Sony be like - Kuch to Chod De Buzdil. Sab Kuch Le Jayega kya ? Mai Sirf Sooryavansham pe zinda nai reh sakta

Both Sony LIV schedule and what’s on india state it is the 2000 movie.
It is long overdue as it is part of the b4u tie up.
Runtime Of Mela Which Is Scheduled Tomorrow Is 2 Hrs 39 Mins.

Runtime Of 2000's Mela Is 2 Hrs 56 Mins & Runtime Of 1971's Mela Is 2 Hrs 9 Mins Which Clearly Proves That The 1971 Movie Is Going To Air Tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock