Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Also Zee is having strong international presence now. It's taking Indian shows abroad and tasting success. It's Zee World is number one in Zambia and have strong presence in Nigeria. It has also created it's own sub network of lifestyle channels under " living" brand. Living Foodz is the market leader in the genre. Media business is also very successful now, with Zee news the clear leader in urban market. Star had already lost its position to Zee in Tamil abd Bangla regional market, as well as National Hindi entertainment market.
Actually zee is not a big rival infront of star if we consider money and sports property they own.Star is spending too much but zee is playing tricky along with spending money.

Last edited:
After selling TEN cluster channels to Sony Zee has improvised remarkably well. They bought very high budget movies from this money. Also they bought SONY PICTURES movies as well as part of their agreement.
Spiderman,Padman,102 not out are with zee
Is Sony stupid to sell it's movies ? 😌

Actually zee is not a big rival infront of star if we consider money and sports property they own.Star is spending too much but zee is playing tricky along with spending money.
Zee CEO said that sports business is not very profitable and he said that sports will be beneficial only in the longer run. So, the question is how much does sports matter, as the acquisition cost is so high

Zee CEO said that sports business is not very profitable and he said that sports will be beneficial only in the longer run. So, the question is how much does sports matter, as the acquisition cost is so high
I just pointed the money backup of star india. They bought ipl for an unbelievable price.While it is harder to meet the profit from ipl everyone thought star will not give a tough competition in bcci rights. But there also Star paid a huge amount.if any other network was there in position of Star they won't buy bcci rights for a huge price Since they overpriced for ipl.Star is done a huge investment in sports knowing its hardness to make profit

I just pointed the money backup of star india. They bought ipl for an unbelievable price.While it is harder to meet the profit from ipl everyone thought star will not give a tough competition in bcci rights. But there also Star paid a huge amount.if any other network was there in position of Star they won't buy bcci rights for a huge price Since they overpriced for ipl.Star is done a huge investment in sports knowing its hardness to make profit
That's right.

Many salaman khan films & other films from star gold are now shown on zee network like, Partner, Veer, Wanted, maine dil tujko diya, hello brother, Ra one, anjaana anjaani, don, London dreams, etc

I'm wondering how Sony max is number one still, without incorporating many recent hits in it's library. I think it's surviving with south movies
Star gold and Zee cinema are somewhat showing hindi movies. Rest sony max, sony wah, cineplex,are most time south movies and bahubali is still number 1 while it is now become a normal movie in south channels.

Last edited:
I think Star India Renewal the Vinod Chopra Films blockbuster movies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock