Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• A struggling channel (Zee Telugu) has now got high ratings after the launch of HD. The biggest loser is Star Maa.
I don't think so. The biggest loser is Gemini Tv which is the permanent no:1 one year ago. While gemini tv is no:1 star maa was most of the time at no:4.Eventually gemini go down and etv, zee telugu, star maa reached no:1 randomly. By bigg boss star maa cemented no:1position for some months and reached highest position of a telugu channel ever in top 10.Post bigboss till now Star maa is no:1 for most of the weeks while etv and zee comes one or two times can't sit continuesly.Both zee and star is now playing strong and its gemini tv is the biggest loser unable to reach no:1 a single time after they lose it and now at very less ratings

But it's Sony bro, they are too much lazy to launch new channels. Sony PIX 2 SD/HD till now not be launched while they got licence about 2 years ago. Sony Marathi is coming, logo is also revealed, but till now no news about its launch. Sony Kannada is in planning stage, hopefully it may take 5years to launch. Sony Wildlife (not sure it's real or just rumor) is also in planning stage.
Whatever they wanted to launch they have launched. They must work with the existing channels. Only Sony Marathi is the upcoming channel.
They have to realize their mistake and bring down the no. of South films on Max HD at least (if not SD) from 4-5 daily to 1-2 daily. At the same time they should start showing lesser known films like the ones I posted above.

I don't think so. The biggest loser is Gemini Tv which is the permanent no:1 one year ago. While gemini tv is no:1 star maa was most of the time at no:4.Eventually gemini go down and etv, zee telugu, star maa reached no:1 randomly. By bigg boss star maa cemented no:1position for some months and reached highest position of a telugu channel ever in top 10.Post bigboss till now Star maa is no:1 for most of the weeks while etv and zee comes one or two times can't sit continuesly.Both zee and star is now playing strong and its gemini tv is the biggest loser unable to reach no:1 a single time after they lose it and now at very less ratings
Thank you. Corrected. But this thread is going in another direction.

I heard it from some unofficial source that Sony is planning to launch another urban focused hindi movie channel Sony Prime as they are clear leader in this gener with Sony Max & Sony Wah.
If this happens, it's a good news.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock