Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I don't know about Ajay..
But whenever I watch Diljale I feel another great album by combo of Javed Akhtar and anu malik just feel like Border & Refugee.

Great Songs From Diljale
Ho Nahin Sakta, Jiske Aane Se (My Personal Favorite also) &..
How can we forget
"SHAAM HAI DHUA DHUA"
Jiske aane se is my childhood favourite , it's the perfect song to praise any beautiful woman, tell me is there any song nowadays which praises women's beauty with so gloriously?I still wonder that' ladki pagal hai' can be certified as song
Regarding ajay just search ' chand sa chehra' on YouTube & u will understand the melody of the song

I think pooja Entertainment deal Sony
Then Happy Hardy Heer rights Sony/Zee
Yes Pooja Entertainment has a deal with Sony for satellite rights . Previously it was with Zee .

Happy Hardy and Heer was distributed by Tips so satellite rights most probably with Zee but high chances that it stands unsold due to poor content . It's reviews were also very bad

Sony Max 2 This Year Renewal movie like

Andaaz Apna Apna
Anari
Tohfa
Aatish 1994
Patthar Ke Phool
Roti
Dil Tera Aashiq
Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman
Shaan
Veergati
Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahin

Upcoming
Sholay
Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rahte Hai
Bade Miyan Chote Miyan
Biwi No 1
Hero No 1
Coolie No 1
Taqdeerwala

Sony Max 2 This Year Renewal movie like

Andaaz Apna Apna
Anari
Tohfa
Aatish 1994
Patthar Ke Phool
Roti
Dil Tera Aashiq
Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman
Shaan
Veergati
Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahin

Upcoming
Sholay
Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rahte Hai
Bade Miyan Chote Miyan
Biwi No 1
Hero No 1
Coolie No 1
Taqdeerwala
This is not enough bro they lost more than these (They lost diamonds)

But The Video Is Available On Official Rohit Shetty Picturez YT Channel
it's not fake, these Promos from Rohit Shetty Picturez Production House, in fact they not mentioned Rights expired movie Singham on Promo.
A verified channel cannot hide it's subscriber count, unless it's a music artist channel. Plus the email mentioned in the about section is not official email ID for the production house.

Any sane production house will have its own website and custom email address rather than a gmail id. Also that email id is not the official email id of the company. You can search that email and find results where the mail id is different

Mr and Mrs Khiladi on Star Gold.
8Y6jh7r.jpg

CY9yMEQ.jpg

5lGEorM.jpg

HyYBQS4.jpg

Rights still with Disney-Star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock