Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

aTwf8Tr.jpg
1st thing PQ and AQ is pathetic of this movie 2nd this movie will aired in very odd times last it airs repeatedly only in CCB might be it will shift to other network soon.

#Siway means Hotstar has everything on its platform siway (Except) SRK's films, it is going to be his OTT debut with a Web Series on Hotstar just like Ajay Devgn's Rudra The Edge Of Darkness

Yes, i know this Bhai. What i am unable to guess is whether movies of SRK will also come on hotstar or not.....may be YRF, Red Chillies or films from other banners might come on their platform. Star/disney is doing super awesome job in acquiring and airing bollywood films. Whenever i request movies to them on Twitter, they try their best to acquire it asap. Extremely happy with their well planned process to absorb viewer feedback and bring relevant content to audience

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock