Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

No one remembers yeh Lamhe judaai ke except for YouTube channels who roast this film.
Is it unsold even now ?
Yes bro, actually when the movie shooting was started SRK was 'unstoppable' & real king of box office but due to some issues in production movie release date got extended by almost 7-8 years and by the time it released all the limelight against it vanished

Yeh lamhe judaai ke is shown on Colors Cineplex & Colors Cineplex Bollywood
Sometimes

1 month before it was shown
Bro, I don't have access to above mentioned channels due to non availability in d2h, it's good that such ' rare' movies are getting premiered but I am still doubtful about it 's premiere on Zee cinema?

Yes bro, actually when the movie shooting was started SRK was 'unstoppable' & real king of box office but due to some issues in production movie release date got extended by almost 7-8 years and by the time it released all the limelight against it vanished
Actually srk opted out of the film many years later they changed the story and brought new characters and completely made into a different film.

An srk film with less scenes of srk.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock