Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Jab We Met aired this morning on And Xplor HD so it is now shared between viacom18 and zee. Maybe shemaroo owned Shree Ashtvinayak Films library will b shared between various broadcasters .

Ek Chaalis Ka Last Local also shared between star/disney and sony. Aired few days back on star gold select though we were thinking it had been renewed exclusively by sony
Great to see you active here again bhai. For the past few weeks you were not so active on DDF, and whenever you came online it was mostly for the Airtel/Tata Play threads. The satellite rights/TV channels threads were badly missing your presence! :smile2;

Has it been revealed who has Tv and OTT rights for upcoming bollywood remake movie Vikram Vedha? I think star/disney will be both the TV and Digital Streaming Partner or maybe TV rights will b with star/disney and Amazon Prime Video would be OTT partner

Has it been revealed who has Tv and OTT rights for upcoming bollywood remake movie Vikram Vedha? I think star/disney will be both the TV and Digital Streaming Partner or maybe TV rights will b with star/disney and Amazon Prime Video would be OTT partner
Teaser is going to be launched tomorrow, we may know about this in it

Teaser is going to be launched tomorrow, we may know about this in it
Most probably Star Network will get them both through Hrithik Roshan.

Great to see you active here again bhai. For the past few weeks you were not so active on DDF, and whenever you came online it was mostly for the Airtel/Tata Play threads. The satellite rights/TV channels threads were badly missing your presence! :smile2;

Hi Dada, yes not been much active for past weeks and unfortunately won't be in the coming months too. Busy in life. Nevertheless I must state that i have been reading most of the posts but u know replying or sharing information requires lot of time & energy hence not being able to do so. I apologise for that. Have lots of things / information to share or discuss but cannot do so at this point.

Even i miss interacting with u all but sometimes things in real life need to be given more priority or should i say that they keep u engaged :)

Last edited:
Most probably Star Network will get them both through Hrithik Roshan.

Be it thru Hrithik Roshan film agreement or thru YNOT Studios or thru Reliance or thru Neeraj Panday Ji ( Plan C Films) .... Star / Disney has higher chance of being satellite rights partner. Zee may also stand a chance incase Reliance or Plan C Films decide the same. OTT rights race is between disney+hotstar and amazon prime video

Be it thru Hrithik Roshan film agreement or thru YNOT Studios or thru Reliance or thru Neeraj Panday Ji ( Plan C Films) .... Star / Disney has higher chance of being satellite rights partner. Zee may also stand a chance incase Reliance or Plan C Films decide the same. OTT rights race is between disney+hotstar and amazon prime video
High chance with sony .it's T series film & Reliance film .so wait for few hours.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock