Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

High chance with sony .it's T series film & Reliance film .so wait for few hours.

T Series and Reliance r just co producers. Even Satyamev Jayate, Mulk had T Series as co producers but they went to zee, it was the time when sony zee merger had not happened. Right now main producer may sell rights to sony/zee though chances r on side of star / disney, if this happens then sony might premiere the movie but not bcoz of ongoing T Series agreement. I do not think Reliance or T Series will have the say in deciding satellite or OTT partner

T Series and Reliance r just co producers. Even Satyamev Jayate, Mulk had T Series as co producers but they went to zee, it was the time when sony zee merger had not happened. Right now main producer may sell rights to sony/zee though chances r on side of star / disney, if this happens then sony might premiere the movie but not bcoz of ongoing T Series agreement. I do not think Reliance or T Series will have the say in deciding satellite or OTT partner
Ek villain originally Balaji movie . after T series involved in 2 part everything happen according to T series so wait for few hours .

Vikram vedha movie is produced by YNOT studios,T series, reliance entertainment and Plan C Studios.
So,my prediction --
Digital - Netflix (very high chance) or hotstar
Satellite rights - Star (Hrithik Roshan,YNOT studios)/Sony(T series)/Zee (reliance entertainment,plan C Studios).

Surprise , Vikram Vedha Satellite and Digital rights with Colors Cineplex and Voot. So clearly Jio Studios has dominated Reliance and Hrithik Roshan over here

9SonUpk.jpg

KhM1UK6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock