Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,872
oi1eIKD.jpg
De dana dan airs rarely since rights went to viacom from star and now they are water shading it 16 jan -6:35 am
I'm sure star handled it way better by giving it prime time slots . Viacom literally ruined it for real.....

Brother these movies are airing on repeat. There is nothing new strategy to it.

majority of all movie names i have shared r not having frequent repetition, only few bollywood movies maybe repeating more often bcoz of their wider appeal as well if they r about to expire from disney-star soon. The film names i have listed r mere 20% of what bollywood movies which get aired across disney-star hindi movie channels , there r so so many more which too i can mention but i don't there is need to do so or it would be appropriate thing to do. Then there r over 500 to 600 dubbed hollywood movies which too get aired across disney-star hindi movie channels

As i have said repeating few iconic or popular bollywood movies is okay but alongside a broadcaster needs to air lot of other bollywood movies to provide wide variety of content to viewers and keep refreshing the schedule so that audience interest is kept alive. Right now disney-star hindi movie channels have the best content/scheduling strategy which offers not only focuses more on bollywood movie content but provide such wide array of films to watch unlike zee network hindi movie channels where not only Bollywood Content aired is far less but even among that they just air same 30 or 40 odd bollywood movies which get repeated so frequently across their hindi movie channels....If u compare even sony airs less bollywood content on Sony Max and Wah but still atleast they air lot many different bollywood movies rather than repeating handful of bollywood movies....even colors cineplex and colors cineplex superhits have same issue as zee hindi movie channels (barring zee classic, And XPlor) where bollywood movies get less airtime & whatever time is allotted in that too they too just air handful of films like Gabbar Is Back, Oh My God, Phir Hera Pheri, Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai , R Rajkumar, Jaani Dushan - Ek Anokhi Kahaani, Raja Hindustani, Amar Akbar Anthony, Khuda Gawah, Shershah, Agneepath (Old as as well as 2012 one), Boss, Jugg Jugg Jeeyo, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Om Shanti Om, Dilwale, Chennai Express and 8 or 10 more such films though they have a large number of bollywood films in their library but same remain restricted to Colors Cineplex Bollywood and do not get aired even on Colors Cineplex HD.

Buddy,,just make a list of bollywood + dubbed hollywood movies which get aired in coming week on hindi movie channels and let us compare which network is airing how many bollywood or dubbed hollywood movies and what is rate of repetition. I can vouch for that fact that zee will come on top as far as giving least space to bollywood films is concerned alongwith Viacom18 and both will also be quite close in airing handful of bollywood movies and repeating it maximum times all thru the week.

Zee Classic as well as And Xplor r doing good job interms of airing more variety of bollywood movies in respective segment. Even Colors Cineplex Bollywood airs diverse range of bollywood movies with minimal repetition. Both zee and viacom18 need to replicate such well planned content strategy across its other hindi movie channels

Lastly u r right that there r some bollywood movies from recent past / past decades particular retro bollywood movies which r still not getting adequate airing on main time slots across Disney-Star Hindi Movie Channels....we need to wait a little more i am certain that with launch of Star Gold Romance, Star Gold Thrills and other changes / new channels which will be introduced in coming months by Disney-Star, this issue will also be addressed

Added on Shemaroo youtube channel today

Maybe Disney-Star or Sony will renew it. Mujhse Shaadi Karogi most probably will also shift to Disney-Star....Some of Old NG Grandson movies which r owned by Shemaroo still currently reside with Viacom18...i am expecting these also to shift to disney-star or sony soon.

Roti (1974) might also be renewed by Disney-Star via Shemaroo. I hope disney-star also renews ABCL, Navketan Films, Prakash Mehra Productions, Shashi Kapoor productions movie library aa same have not been renewed by any broadcaster in last 10 odd years. Even films like Black (2005), Ekk Hasina Thhi should be renewed by them and aired on Star Gold Select. I have long list of bollywood movies which i think disney-star will acquire / renew in near future and even in later part of the year....there will be lots of great bollywood movies aired which will cater to liking / preference of wide spectrum of audience and this is what i believe will further help disney-star to enlarge/expand its viewership base

Added on Shemaroo youtube channel today

It was added on Shemaroo YouTube channel in November or December 2022...i had seen it there, shemaroo has multiple YouTube channels which lists bollywood movies some even under different brand name so maybe on the above channel it got added yesterday or few days back

I hope disney-star even renews movies like Aashiqui, Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahi (sony hardly airs them)...also looking forward them acquiring satellite rights of movies like Yess Boss, Josh (2000), Keemat (1996) Pinjar, Hey Ram, Chachi 420, Hindustani (1986), Zubeida, Hum Tum Pe Marte Hai, Ek Ladka Eka Ladki , Love Love Love, Malaamaal (1988), Afsana Pyar Ka, Bluffmaster (2005), Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar (2006), Aloo Chaat (2009), Diljale, Do Dooni Chaar , Thank You (2010), Life Partner (2009), Toh Baat Pakki, Dulha Mil Gaya, Lawaaris (1999), Himalayputra (1997), Dahek, Thakshak, Lakeer (2004), Kranti (2002), Bardaasht (2005), Mr and Mrs. Iyer, Bheja Fry, Daayen Ya Baayen, Alag (2006) and many other bollywood movies from different banners / library companies

It was added on Shemaroo YouTube channel in November or December 2022...i had seen it there, shemaroo has multiple YouTube channels which lists bollywood movies some even under different brand name so maybe on the above channel it got added yesterday or few days back
When I checked upload date, it said "2 hours ago"

When I checked upload date, it said "2 hours ago"
Source

see,
the full movie is uploaded as said by Dino bhai

u might have seen short clips being uploaded of this movie, or nowadays they are clickbaiting by using mixture of different cast symbols and title name being different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom