Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,054
  • Views Views: Views 4,353,279
Zee had many good serials when soap era was not there, campus, hasaratein, Tara, parampara, commander,Zee horror show,hum paanch, Akbar Birbal, Antakshari, but when ur favourite star plus and ekta kapoor got into partnership they ruined the Indian television so badly that till date we have to watch CID on Sony pal coz those non sense shows gets telecasted every where,star plus and ekta kapoor are curse to Indian television
Even Star Plus, Sony aired many good shows in late 90s, 2000s and it is bcoz at that time Pay TV still catered to more of the city based audience as in rural areas still there were less Cable TV connections or access to Pay TV Channels....also due to this u will see many niche oriented programs too airing on mainstream channels at that point of time + less competition too helped in channels being less worried about ratings or other things as with limited channels each got audience + ads and even content cost was far less.

Forget about that era in last 15 years too Star Network Hindi GEC channels have aired lot many good concept shows too but Zee TV, Colors has largely aired the saas bahu or other weird concept shows....even now Star Plus airs many shows which deliver good social messages in entertaining manner rather than Kundli Bhagya, Kumkum Bhagya etc which Zee TV airs

Hahaha where did i say so? I infact asked u a counter question in same sarcastic manner that it seems u r not seeing the cheerleaders who r always praising zee, sony and criticising Disney-Star even when there is no actual reason for the same.
I am regular viewer and a responsible one who appreciates what is good and highlights shortcomings + shares feedback with broadcasters to overcome the same rather than just taking sides of one broadcaster or another which many members do
U your self is biased towards Disney star and other networks
Star pricing and content inversely proportional to each other ,star gold ,star movies,select every thing priced at Rs.19 while each of them telecasting stale content, movie channels don't have any variety,just rotates every movie from star gold 1 to 2 to romance to utsav movies and nothing else

U your self is biased towards Disney star and other networks
Star pricing and content inversely proportional to each other ,star gold ,star movies,select every thing priced at Rs.19 while each of them telecasting stale content, movie channels don't have any variety,just rotates every movie from star gold 1 to 2 to romance to utsav movies and nothing else

It's ur wrong interpretation of my comments and wrong assessment of information/data regarding Disney-Star causing u to make wrong statements and i have already explained all things in great detail so won't stretch thus discussion further ...... I am honest, balanced, fair, unbiased and shall continue to stand by these virtues no matter how i am perceived bcoz of some members perceiving things in wrong manner :)

It's ur wrong interpretation of my comments and wrong assessment of information/data regarding Disney-Star causing u to make wrong statements and i have already explained all things in great detail so won't stretch thus discussion further ...... I am honest, balanced, fair, unbiased and shall continue to stand by these virtues no matter how i am perceived bcoz of some members perceiving things in wrong manner :)
End the discussion bro there is nothing in fighting with each other

No offense bro, but ur comments and affection towards Disney star gives impression that either you are Disney star employee or Disney star is your girlfriend, if we conduct poll every body will agree to that

End the discussion bro there is nothing in fighting with each other
Dude no 1 is Disney-Star hater here every 1 has different taste. And am not zee or any other broadcaster fan but yes since childhood I've watched many bollywood movies in zee cinema. It's an emotion for me their's lots of memories with it. But in every post predicting or assuming that everything goes to Disney-star is not good looks pathetic. Some viewers like to watch dubbed films some viewers like to watch bollywood films. Let them enjoy their own time.

Which channel owns the satellite rights of Dino Morea's movies? Is it with Disney Star?? ✨

Last edited:
No offense bro, but ur comments and affection towards Disney star gives impression that either you are Disney star employee or Disney star is your girlfriend, if we conduct poll every body will agree to that
Similarly comments of many members clearly reflect their bias towards zee or sony and it gives a impression that they r working as an employee in these companies , will not say girlfriend bcoz companies r not human to be called girl friend or boyfriend

Anyways please have whatever opinion u want to have about me, i have already stated all things in detail and no more explanation needed on same :)

Dude no 1 is Disney-Star hater here every 1 has different taste. And am not zee or any other broadcaster fan but yes since childhood I've watched many bollywood movies in zee cinema. It's an emotion for me their's lots of memories with it. But in every post predicting or assuming that everything goes to Disney-star is not good looks pathetic. Some viewers like to watch dubbed films some viewers like to watch bollywood films. Let them enjoy their own time.

Ur statements contradict what u have stated before....u or many other people may be liking watching more dubbed south indian movies and i have no issues with it....my point is that hindi movie channels need to give more or atleast equal weightage to Bollywood Movies in its schedule which Zee, Sony, Viacom18 do not give on its channels barring their pre play bollywood channels, each of these networks air mostly dubbed south indian movies on their flagship channels hence this is what i have highlighted while Disney-Star Hindi Movie Channels r largely driven by bollywood + dubbed hollywood movies so please respect viewing preference of mine and many
others too

Also again i have highlighted part of ur post in Bold where again u r making wrong allegations....i have never stated that all bollywood movies will go to Disney-Star,,read all my posts again u will find many posts where i have stated that various bollywood movies which r likely to shift to zee, sony or Viacom18.

Lastly as Disney-Star focuses on airing more bollywood + dubbed hollywood movies hence obviously they renew more movies from these genres hence obviously u will see that too mentioned in posts

Ur statements contradict what u have stated before....u or many other people may be liking watching more dubbed south indian movies and i have no issues with it....my point is that hindi movie channels need to give more or atleast equal weightage to Bollywood Movies in its schedule which Zee, Sony, Viacom18 do not give on its channels barring their pre play bollywood channels, each of these networks air mostly dubbed south indian movies on their flagship channels hence this is what i have highlighted while Disney-Star Hindi Movie Channels r largely driven by bollywood + dubbed hollywood movies so please respect viewing preference of mine and many
others too

Also again i have highlighted part of ur post in Bold where again u r making wrong allegations....i have never stated that all bollywood movies will go to Disney-Star,,read all my posts again u will find many posts where i have stated that various bollywood movies which r likely to shift to zee, sony or Viacom18.

Lastly as Disney-Star focuses on airing more bollywood + dubbed hollywood movies hence obviously they renew more movies from these genres hence obviously u will see that too mentioned in posts
You tend to impose your opinions on others. While Disney Star may be a good channel, that doesn’t mean others are inferior. You often downplay the choices of those who prefer other channels, which gives the impression that you're biased. This attitude has led many group members to believe you're not impartial.

Back
Top Bottom