Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,054
  • Views Views: Views 4,353,238
You tend to impose your opinions on others. While Disney Star may be a good channel, that doesn’t mean others are inferior. You often downplay the choices of those who prefer other channels, which gives the impression that you're biased. This attitude has led many group members to believe you're not impartial.
Buddy if would have been reading my posts carefully then surely u would have not made a wrong statement as above ..... Check again what i have time and again stated and in what context i have said that Disney-Star hindi movie channels lead over others by a huge margin and even with their unique content strategy they r No. 1 Hindi Movies Network even on ratings chart.

You can come to wrong conclusions based on misjudging what i have said, i am not downplaying anything but just stating facts and some members always have issues with me highlighting positives of Disney-Star or Airtel though i even at same time point out shortcomings too of these as well as other companies which is mostly overlooked

Buddy if would have been reading my posts carefully then surely u would have not made a wrong statement as above ..... Check again what i have time and again stated and in what context i have said that Disney-Star hindi movie channels lead over others by a huge margin and even with their unique content strategy they r No. 1 Hindi Movies Network even on ratings chart.

You can come to wrong conclusions based on misjudging what i have said, i am not downplaying anything but just stating facts and some members always have issues with me highlighting positives of Disney-Star or Airtel though i even at same time point out shortcomings too of these as well as other companies which is mostly overlooked
Oh wow, your ability to see every side of an argument as long as it agrees with you is truly impressive. Must be exhausting to always be right! Take Care Buddy.

Remembered the time when I used to criticize Dino bhai. Field day at DDF today. Btw I too am a Sony fan but after Sony i like Disney Star not for Star Plus but for Star One

No way it's no . 1 Hindi network, and hugh margin the term used by u clearly proves the biased approach, if it really would have led by Hugh margin then other broadcasters would have shut down their secondary movie channels but they are running successfully, in fact secondary movie channels of star are scrap, always show those scrap movies like Taqdeerwala, Ragada, etc.always incessantly repeats movies like coolie no. 1, hero no.1, pink and few of the yrf movies

Similarly comments of many members clearly reflect their bias towards zee or sony and it gives a impression that they r working as an employee in these companies , will not say girlfriend bcoz companies r not human to be called girl friend or boyfriend

Anyways please have whatever opinion u want to have about me, i have already stated all things in detail and no more explanation needed on same :)
But your affection towards Disney star is unrealistic, this kind of affection we display to our girlfriend, hence I have to compare it with human beings

See the network which we see most in our childhood would be our favourite @Ethan 2023 must have seen Zee most in childhood @ak7777 must have seen Sony in most of childhood @dino29 and i have seen star in most of our childhood and personally I and @dino29 don't like to watch south movies much we likes to watch hindi movies more that's why we like star gold and my mother watches star plus and my father watches star gold most of the time and I am a 2000 s kid so I have seen bcci matches and icc matches also on star sports so there is an attachment with star which you all must be having with your favourite networks

See the network which we see most in our childhood would be our favourite @Ethan 2023 must have seen Zee most in childhood @ak7777 must have seen Sony in most of childhood @dino29 and i have seen star in most of our childhood and personally I and @dino29 don't like to watch south movies much we likes to watch hindi movies more that's why we like star gold and my mother watches star plus and my father watches star gold most of the time and I am a 2000 s kid so I have seen bcci matches and icc matches also on star sports so there is an attachment with star which you all must be having with your favourite networks
Attachment is ok but assuming that everything goes to Disney-star looks pathetic and unreal. When crew movie satellite rights acquired by zee every 1 knows what kind of post posted by @dino29.

Attachment is ok but assuming that everything goes to Disney-star looks pathetic and unreal. When crew movie satellite rights acquired by zee every 1 knows what kind of post posted by @dino29.
Guys there is a difference between attachment and obsession, Dino bro do have obsession, I have come to that conclusion

I watched Star too but primarily Sony

Back
Top Bottom