Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,054
  • Views Views: Views 4,353,238

Miss this old kind of star gold, I will be thankful to star gold and star movies for enhancing my interest in Hollywood movies, every Saturday evening one Hindi dubbed movie used to telecast on star gold which was a unique collection and some exclusive movies telecasted back then,the movies which we don't see in today's era, Alas, star gold skipped that segment and despite having dedicated channel (thrills) the void is there

Miss this old kind of star gold, I will be thankful to star gold and star movies for enhancing my interest in Hollywood movies, every Saturday evening one Hindi dubbed movie used to telecast on star gold which was a unique collection and some exclusive movies telecasted back then,the movies which we don't see in today's era, Alas, star gold skipped that segment and despite having dedicated channel (thrills) the void is there
Of which year promo is this???

Most of the hollywood hindi dubbed films premiered on star gold like godzilla, the Karate kid, kung-fu hustle, kung-fu panda and Tom yum gong series films.

Most of the hollywood hindi dubbed films premiered on star gold like godzilla, the Karate kid, kung-fu hustle, kung-fu panda and Tom yum gong series films.
Above all are James Bond movies, they telecasted all Bond movies (released till that era)in Hindi, was the treat for All James bond fans like me

No way it's no . 1 Hindi network, and hugh margin the term used by u clearly proves the biased approach, if it really would have led by Hugh margin then other broadcasters would have shut down their secondary movie channels but they are running successfully, in fact secondary movie channels of star are scrap, always show those scrap movies like Taqdeerwala, Ragada, etc.always incessantly repeats movies like coolie no. 1, hero no.1, pink and few of the yrf movies

Firstly i have given detailed information regarding how Disney-Star is No. 1 Hindi Movie Network which is also backed by ratings chart data as in year 2023 Star India Hindi Movie Channels came out on top , search on Google for article on this....secondly again u r reading half statements of mine and making comments, i said Disney-Star is far ahead of others in bollywood + dubbed hollywood movies segment and explained how due to this they have built a unique identity / appeal which other network hindi movie channels lack and above all this strategy has garnered huge success for Disney-Star Hindi Movie Channels.

Lastly all Network Hindi Movie Channels show same movies across their various channels on different days however as Sony, Viacom18 and Zee show very few bollywood movies on their main or secondary channels barring pure play bollywood chs like Zee Bollywood, Colors Cineplex Bollywood, Sony Max 2 hence obviously there u will see bollywood movies manly on these channels as compared to Disney Star where bollywood movies keep shuffling between various channels .....here too Disney Star airs more wide variety of bollywood + dubbed hollywood movies compared to competitors

Attachment is ok but assuming that everything goes to Disney-star looks pathetic and unreal. When crew movie satellite rights acquired by zee every 1 knows what kind of post posted by @dino29.
where have i said that all movies will gp tp disney-star, please stop making wrong allegations repeatedly....also regarding movie Crew i had said that movie may go to Disney-Star as they were acquiring rights of most of the recent movies of Balaji Motion Pictures

Back
Top Bottom