Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,054
  • Views Views: Views 4,352,927
@dino29 buddy, you told you always give feedback to different channels and Only Star listened to it...can you please share a feedback with Star to not cut scenes in latest movies atleast? This absolutely KILLS my and my entire family's movie watching experience, I was watching Crakk recently, and they cut out entire scenes from the film, a movie with a runtime of 2hrs 30 mins, is reduced to 2hrs 10 mins, with an entire climax cut off from the film, songs cut out from the film, etc...I was watching Shootout at Wadala in watershed hours in star, and the watching experience was just PATHETIC in one word, they mute the cuss words, that's okay, but in doing that, there was an entire conversation between two people that was muted and I had to read it with the help of subtitles, for an A rated film, in watershed hours, after 12 am, why would you do such things? I was watching a Marvel movie in Star Gold Thrills, and they cut out all the post credit scenes from the movie, like they were showing the scenes in split screen, with half of the screen showing some random promos of their channel, and the another screen with the post credit scene with no audio in it... Being a Marvel fan, who waits till the absolute end of the movie to watch both the post credits, it is absolutely IRRITATING, ANNOYING AND PATHETIC at the same time, when a channel does this, because post credits are also important part of Marvel movies, atleast for marvel fans, in a Bengali movie bagha jatin in star jalsha movies, they cut out almost 7 minutes of content even when they are premiering it, this random movie cuts just annoys me like hell, and I don't know about others, but I haven't found them in Sony or Zee, maybe Star manages Hindi movies better as compared to Sony or Zee, but the movie watching experience for many movies is pathetic in star, because I just hate random cuts In scenes...star might have a better Bollywood library, with better management and all, but what is the point if the experience is like this? I am not a star hater buddy, but I just shared my feedback with you, so you can see convey it to them because I personally think they definitely need to improve in this front...I love movies, not any particular broadcaster or company, whichever channel will give me the best watching experience of the movie, I am happy with that channel,....can you please provide this feedback bro?

Hi buddy, first and foremost i would like to appreciate and thank you for asking ur question and presenting ur views/request in such a nice manner , hope some other members learn from you the art of writing post or engaging in discussion with others in a polite + decent way.

Buddy, regarding certain scenes being cut from some movies well for that a broadcaster can do little as much of violence / gore related scenes r not allowed to be shown on TV particularly on channels which reach to mass audience hence all films have to be recertified by CBFC for airing on TV Channels wherein such changes r made....also sometimes broadcasters themselves cut few more scenes as a precaution so that there r no objections / complaints received and also to make Content more suitable for their target audience......as far as i have seen when Disney-Star channels air movies like Final Destination franchise there too censorship is lot less compared to when these movies aired on Sony Channels.

About end credits not being shown properly as promos r played in split screen and on songs being cut from some bollywood movies particularly older ones shown on Disney-Star channels, i have already shared feedback on the same with the broadcaster....u too can share ur feedback with @StarGoldIndia handle on X (Twitter) and tag @StarIndia too in ur tweet....if more people raise this issue they shall definitely take corrective measures faster. Lastly Zee does not even show start + end credits for most of the movies aired on their channels and they too cut many scenes + songs from various bollywood movies aired on tbeir channels...sony while shows start credits but it too plays promos in split screen while end credits of a movie r being shown though this may not apply to all movies and yes they too cut songs from various movies

Partner (2007) renewed by Disney-Star, airing tomorrow afternoon on Star Gold 2 SD / HD....

Dillagi (1997) which was renewed couple of days back now will be aired on prime afternoon slot this monday on Star Utsav Movies.

On Monday Star Gold will air non stop Akshay Kumar Movies all thru the day to celebrate his birthday

Gaslight added in Star Gold Select Movie Library, scheduled to air tomorrow at 9 PM

Partner (2007) renewed by Disney-Star, airing tomorrow afternoon on Star Gold 2 SD / HD....

Dillagi (1997) which was renewed couple of days back now will be aired on prime afternoon slot this monday on Star Utsav Movies.

On Monday Star Gold will air non stop Akshay Kumar Movies all thru the day to celebrate his birthday
Most of Salman Khan films will be renewed by Disney- Star

Gaslight added in Star Gold Select Movie Library, scheduled to air tomorrow at 9 PM
They will ignore after first airing just like bachna ae haseeno and shiddat i feel sgs needs a complete rebranding and many of utv films are also not airing like kaminey rang de basanti udaan

They will ignore after first airing just like bachna ae haseeno and shiddat i feel sgs needs a complete rebranding and many of utv films are also not airing like kaminey rang de basanti udaan

Bachna Ae Haseeno also airing tomorrow, shiddat aired few days back tooo.... Rights of Kaminey, Udaan,,Rang De Basanti, Jodha Akbar,,Fashion, Heroine, Wake Up Sid, Oye Lucky Lucky Oye, Aamir etc... seem to have expired

Partner produced by Sohail khan it was expected but don't know how hello brother renewed by viacom18 which was also produced by Sohail khan.

Back
Top Bottom