Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,104
  • Views Views: Views 4,371,727
Most probably Sony will cancel the deal with T Series
Recent negative news of bushan Kumar will effect to upcoming movies including Bigie Satyameva Jayate 2 and many more movies
Then even star will cancel deal with yash raj and Salman with zee and and dharma with Viacom because almost all big production house are receiving bad reviews
And the worst affected is dharma productions and Salman khan films
Rest are not that much in trouble
It won't effect the satellite rights deal that much, as no one is going to boycott movie on TV I guess
Plus public memory is quite short

Last edited:
Then even star will cancel deal with yash raj and Salman with zee and and dharma with Viacom because almost all big production house are receiving bad reviews
It won't effect the satellite rights deal that much, as no one is going to boycott movie on TV I guess
Specially Salman khan and dharma productions movies bro..

Specially Salman khan and dharma productions movies bro..
These social media peoples boycott anything
Dviya Khosla Kumar heroine of the Satyameva Jayate 2 and wife of Bushan Kumar & T series , Bushan Kumar, Dviya Khosla Kumar, Sonu Nigam and Atif Aslam names Trending in social media last week onwards and Badly effected to T Series Company

I guess public memory is very short everyone will forget everything thing after few months
That's the sad reality
And no one is going to boycott movie on TV or online ott platforms, they are might do in theaters though
So the satellite and digital Rights won't affect that much
Plus boxoffce flop or hit doesn't affect the satellite rights of any film. Because it is not necessary that a super hit film will get more trp or a flop film will get less trp
The satellite rights is decided on the basis of how does that production house or actor film's does on TV ie how much trp it gets
Yes boxoffce flop might AFFECT THE DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS PRICE
Plus we have seen so many boxoffce super hit films not doing good on TV and we have also seen a flop films also does good on TV. So satellite rights not decided on basis of boxoffce performance that much
Plus see everyone is saying boycott Salman khan films, but I guess no one should be surprised if his movie Dabang 3 comes on TV and gets very high viewership (trp)

Last edited:
Sony will not cancel but T Series might move to star network bcoz they r likely to quote bigger deal amount and star is better at promoting stuff across mediums... Also has chs for every kind of cinema

Sony will not cancel but T Series might move to star network bcoz they r likely to quote bigger deal amount and star is better at promoting stuff across mediums... Also has chs for every kind of cinema
Yes we all saw how they promoted them earlier. And for that very reason it came to Sony where success ratio is much high where it is getting more benefits
OK if u still hope for T series to move to Star as u are doing its from past 1 year T series didn't left star to join them back I won't argue about it any further as its not going to end
And I guess @yashl bro @ak7777 bro and few other members have explained the things to u in a more better manner earlier only

Last edited:
I don't understand bro why ur expecting everything will move to star??

Back
Top Bottom