Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Zee has yet to premiere Good Newwz and Jawaani Jaaneman.

Star: Tanhaji and Baaghi 3.

Are they waiting for Diwali to premiere? :wall:
What if zee decides to premier vicky kaushal movie bhoot before jawani Janeman and good newwz?? 😂

Untill and unless they get good sponsorships they won't Premiere movies like DABANGG 3, GOOD NEWWZ, TANHAJI etc
That sponsorship problem is solve Upto very much extent
Though now I guess no one will premier any big movie atleast in July I think
Maybe ones like tanhaji, good newwz, street dancer 3D, Malang, Dabang 3 etc won't premier before August
Though the small premiers might happen

That sponsorship problem is solve Upto very much extent
Though now I guess no one will premier any big movie atleast in July I think
Maybe ones like tanhaji, good newwz, street dancer 3D, Malang, Dabang 3 etc won't premier before August
Though the small premiers might happen
Yes they might extend it till Sept also

Bro wait for official Announcement:tup:
Because in twitter without confirmation many people announcing many movies to Disney + Hotstar :LOL:
Laxmmi Bomb, Bhuj, The Big Bull, Mimi and latest movie titles are Coolie no 1 and Sadak 2:hehe:
Varun has put out a post saying that Coolie no 1 will be a theatrical release
BIGGG ANNOUNCEMENT... #AkshayKumar, #AjayDevgn, #AbhishekBachchan, #AliaBhatt, #VarunDhawan will be LIVE on #DisneyPlusHotstar with #UdayShankar [President, The Walt Disney Co and Chairman, Star & Disney India]... Mark your calendars: TOMORROW, Monday, 29 June 2020, 4.30 pm.
Source

So looks like coolie no.1 also to release directly on hotstar,that's odd because previous posters mentioned amazon prime as the streaming partner.
So the satellite rights of coolie no. 1 will also be affected??
So Disney/Star Can Acquire any Big movies Rights
pSlJEHG.jpg

So Disney/Star Can Acquire any Big movies Rights
pSlJEHG.jpg
I guess the movies will be sadak 2,big bull, laxmi bomb, coolie no. 1 etc
Which will get a direct ott release on Disney plus hotstar, so will the satellite rights of the films also get affected by that??

BIGGG ANNOUNCEMENT... #AkshayKumar, #AjayDevgn, #AbhishekBachchan, #AliaBhatt, #VarunDhawan will be LIVE on #DisneyPlusHotstar with #UdayShankar [President, The Walt Disney Co and Chairman, Star & Disney India]... Mark your calendars: TOMORROW, Monday, 29 June 2020, 4.30 pm.
https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1277119549121404928/photo/1
So looks like coolie no.1 also to release directly on hotstar,that's odd because previous posters mentioned amazon prime as the streaming partner.
I don't think so this will happen. I think this is for some different initiative

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock