Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

For those asking, #CoolieNo1is not releasing on OTT....
@Varun_dvn
will be just hosting the Disney+Hotstar announcement!
Quote Tweet

PeepingMoon

@PeepingMoon
· 30m
#Exclusive: #VarunDhawan to turn host as #DisneyPlusHotstar is all set to announce nine films tomorrow @Rahulrautwrites @Varun_dvn @DisneyplusHSVIP @DisneyPlusHS @Akshaykumar @aliaa08 @ajaydevgn @juniorbachchan @kritisanon @radhikamadan01 PeepingMoon Exclusive: Varun Dhawan to host Disney+ Hotstar's nine films announcement
Show this thread

So apparently varun is just hosting the event!!!

I guess sony is having a deal with T series in which sony has the first right of the refusal

I will Believe this Film Journalist news and he Posting 100 % Proper news
So Varun Dhawan Hosting the Announcement Program only and Right now Coolie no 1 makers not planned Direct OTT Release

OXy5wKI.jpg

For those asking, #CoolieNo1is not releasing on OTT....
@Varun_dvn
will be just hosting the Disney+Hotstar announcement!
Quote Tweet

PeepingMoon

@PeepingMoon
· 30m
#Exclusive: #VarunDhawan to turn host as #DisneyPlusHotstar is all set to announce nine films tomorrow @Rahulrautwrites @Varun_dvn @DisneyplusHSVIP @DisneyPlusHS @Akshaykumar @aliaa08 @ajaydevgn @juniorbachchan @kritisanon @radhikamadan01 PeepingMoon Exclusive: Varun Dhawan to host Disney+ Hotstar's nine films announcement
Show this thread

So apparently varun is just hosting the event!!!
So shiddat too is releasing on hotstar

So shiddat too is releasing on hotstar
Yes I guess star has acquired the satellite and digital Rights of upcoming maddock films I guess
So both shiddat and mimi would be included
Plus no Chance of Varun Dhawan upcoming movie coolie no 1 to release on ott

Last edited:
Watch original Judwaa, Coolie No. 1 as they r better ones... Already seen Judwaa 2 was terrible and next remake do not raise my hopes for sure. Varun Dhawan though tries best but his comedy timing, expressions r not best... That said his acting in Sui Dhaga, Badlapur was brilliant

Watch original Judwaa, Coolie No. 1 as they r better ones... Already seen Judwaa 2 was terrible and next remake do not raise my hopes for sure. Varun Dhawan though tries best but his comedy timing, expressions r not best... That said his acting in Sui Dhaga, Badlapur was brilliant
I guess in the movie October he was brilliant too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock