Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

gJgz5bu.jpg

According To Tata Sky's Schedule, Gadar Is Going To Aired Tomorrow Evening On &pictures But According To Google, Ra. One Is Going To Aired On &pictures At 4:50 PM. So Anyone Please Confirm Which Movie Is Going To Be Aired Tomorrow Evening On &pictures
lXh5FtH.png
Channels are making viewers confused don't know which movie is going to air..

Chak De Amazing clarity on Sony. I think they renewed the rights of Chak De so that's why weekend telecast. So atleast for 4-5 years Chak De with SPN
I don't think sony can renewe the yrf old stuff if yrf shifted to star then may later yrf old library will also move to star

I don't think sony can renewe the yrf old stuff if yrf shifted to star then may later yrf old library will also move to star

They will have first right to refusal but renewal amount will b barrier to keep having much of older movies with them.

I had been requesting sony max2 on twitter to air Chak De India at primetime, glad that finally it is being shown and that too on max

They will have first right to refusal but renewal amount will b barrier to keep having much of older movies with them.

I had been requesting sony max2 on twitter to air Chak De India at primetime, glad that finally it is being shown and that too on max
Then Bro You Please Request Zee Or Tata Sky Also To Add &xplorHD On Tata Sky On Its 1st Year Anniversary(Next Saturday)

gJgz5bu.jpg

According To Tata Sky's Schedule, Gadar Is Going To Aired Tomorrow Evening On &pictures But According To Google, Ra. One Is Going To Aired On &pictures At 4:50 PM. So Anyone Please Confirm Which Movie Is Going To Be Aired Tomorrow Evening On &pictures
lXh5FtH.png
Just follow official websites of channel networks for the schedule. Then you don't get any confusion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock