Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Phir Hera pheri removed in YouTube channels by Zee bollywood channel..so it's official
It Was Also Removed From Zee5 Around 10-15 Days Which Was The Beginning Of It Moving Out Of Zee And Then Phir Hera Pheri And Welcome Were Added On Amazon Prime Video Few Days Back When They Completely Moved Out Of Zee

I hope wanted veer houseful golmaal mann hello brother partner maine dil tujhko diya pyar kiya to darna kya tere naam will also back to star...
Do not think much about the Star Network which is currently coming, think it from Zee at the behest of Prabhu Deva and Zee at the behest of some movie producers.😁

Do not think much about the Star Network which is currently coming, think it from Zee at the behest of Prabhu Deva and Zee at the behest of some movie producers.😁

SrIKi4X.png

Asuran south movie blockbuster Hindi satelite right tv high chance Sony snd zee???

jCAP8wD.png

Just Look How Much Sony Max Promoted Bahubali:The Beginning On Its 5 Year Completion And Now Even After The Movie Has Started, It Is Showing That In The Left Corner 'Celebrating 5 Years Of Bahubali:The Beginning'
vhYVd6I.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock