Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

This sunday (30 August) at 12 pm, it will be a huge clash among all networks :
Star Gold - Tanhaji
Sony Max - KGF
Zee cinema - Good Neewz
About colors cineplex, I have got no information till now that what will they air this Sunday around that slot.
They should air Phir Hera Pheri. Missing that movie. It's a perfect movie to enjoy with family on a Sunday.
Last Sunday Colors Cineplex HD Had Aired Welcome In The Perfect Prime Slot(11 AM) And This Sunday They Are Going To Air The WTP Of Sita Ram Starring Sonu Sood Sir
ozZoe4y.png

But I Don't Think This Movie Can Give A Tough Competition To Tanhaji, KGF And Good Newwz

Last Sunday Colors Cineplex HD Had Aired Welcome In The Perfect Prime Slot(11 AM) And This Sunday They Are Going To Air The WTP Of Sita Ram Starring Sonu Sood Sir
ozZoe4y.png

But I Don't Think This Movie Can Give A Tough Competition To Tanhaji, KGF And Good Newwz
It can though if you want to see something fresh.

Pen movie
F.A.L.T.U moved to Zee

Now Airing on & Pictures

Few years back it was with Sony

ozZoe4y.png

In this battle am dam sure KGF chapter 1 or good newwz wins..

Khiladi series new home Sony-Viacom
Recently International Khiladi was aired on Colors Cineplex on late night slot. So Goldmines (Keshu Ramsay) after so many years has decided to shift Khiladi series to it's new home I guess. Also Zulmi (another, Akshay Kumar movie has been renewed by Viacom)

That was dubbed movie "International Khiladi The Fighter Man" .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock