Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bro I think the movie shared by zee and utv like dangal race 3 himmatwala...if its airing in utv movies..

UTV Motion Pics had 1st output deal for its films with zee and 2nd runs ( only limited airings) were allowed on UTV chs... This agreement period still valid and after expiry all will shift to star/disney . Raja is Inder Kumar film and most likely star/disney entering new agreement with Maruti International after massive success of Total Dhamaal on TV. Apart from this star/disney also getting shared rights for certain films from Eros

UTV Motion Pics had 1st output deal for its films with zee and 2nd runs ( only limited airings) were allowed on UTV chs... This agreement period still valid and after expiry all will shift to star/disney . Raja is Inder Kumar film and most likely star/disney entering new agreement with Maruti International after massive success of Total Dhamaal on TV. Apart from this star/disney also getting shared rights for certain films from Eros
If Maruti international is with star/Disney then why masti moved to Viacom colors cineplex??

If Maruti international is with star/Disney then why masti moved to Viacom colors cineplex??

Well buddy certain films of film banners have satellite / digital rights owned by film library companies like Shemaroo, Ultra, Eros etc. So one needs to check for film concerned and understand how it moved to certain network

Raja (1995) moves from zee to star. After Disney takeover of Star India, now their Hindi Movie library is constantly getting expanded... Really happy as had shared feedback with them to acquire more old bollywood films
So Raja going back to Star after a few years

Grahan, Gardish have been with Sony for many yrs now.... I have myself seen it on Max2 during after hrs. Raja Bhaiya recently shifted from utv movies to sony
Grahan first time airing bro. Gardish was with them earlier

Can anyone tell when Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan will be premiered on TV ? It's already 9 months since the release.

If Its Satellite Rights Are Sold, Then There Are 50-50 Chances That It Will Be Premiered On Zee Cinema/Sony Max Or Else You Can Exclusively Watch It On Amazon Prime Video
Ohh, Thanks for the Reply. I have already watched it in Theatre, but again wanted to watch in TV (I know it is in Amazon, but I don't like to watch movies in small smartphone screen, and we don't have a smart tv or fire sticks, so have to rely only on channels).

Ohh, Thanks for the Reply. I have already watched it in Theatre, but again wanted to watch in TV (I know it is in Amazon, but I don't like to watch movies in small smartphone screen, and we don't have a smart tv or fire sticks, so have to rely only on channels).

Upgrade ur dth box, u will get free amazon prime video subscription and watch movie on tv . This movie unlikely to b acquired by some broadcaster.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock