Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Street dancer 3D ratings very good on both airings. Kaithi Dissapointing for sony
Dabangg 3 even though most viewed movie of the week. But ratings not that high
Infact many south dubbed primers have managed way more ratings than what Dabang 3 did.
So till now Zee-Salman satellite rights deal continues to be unsuccessful. Now only Radhe left.
Dabang 3 has been the worst performing Salman khan film on tv probably since last few years.

Aashiqui, One More UTV Movie Added To SGS Library
M87QU1z.png

Raja (1995) moves from zee to star. After Disney takeover of Star India, now their Hindi Movie library is constantly getting expanded... Really happy as had shared feedback with them to acquire more old bollywood films

Raja (1995) moves from zee to star. After Disney takeover of Star India, now their Hindi Movie library is constantly getting expanded... Really happy as had shared feedback with them to acquire more old bollywood films
Raja Back To Home
Star does a better job than sony or zee to give space to range of films across its chs. There r many good films lying idle in sony or zee library or some getting under utilised
So Maruti international movies moving to Star :unsure:

BTW Sony is airing Grahan and Raja Bhaiya Today after so many years. I think they've renewed both these movies. I think Jis Desh Me Ganga Rehta Hai also renewed by Sony. Since Jackie Shroff's home productions are back on Sony. Tiger Shroff's future projects after Ganpath will be with Sony.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock