Mahaanta
Khuda Gawah
Amar Akbar Anthony
Boys to Boys Hai
Jai Kishan
Ikke Pe Ikka
Thakshak
Maya Memsaab
Hero hindustani and maachis is fully shift to zee..
Chor machaye shor is shared btw zee and sony
Because hero hindustani and chor machaye shor not seen in star channels from many days.

Because hero hindustani and chor machaye shor not seen in star channels from many days.

Few days back both were shown on star utsav movies. Shemaroo, Eros r signing on shared agreement for many films. Personally i prefer chs bringing on more fresh films rather than just shifting happening bcoz we have already seen them number of times. Sharing must b reducing acquisition cost

Chor Machaye shor is shared movie of all the 3 networks so I'm doubtful

Vijayata Films i think has agreement with star/disney, only recent films co produced or distributed by zee or reliance entertainment went to zee. Also like many other banners some many of its film rights r with individuals library companies like shemaroo, ultra, eros etc.

Interestingly Ferrari Ki Sawaari also a VVC film with star / disney

Vijayata Films i think has agreement with star/disney, only recent films co produced or distributed by zee or reliance entertainment went to zee. Also like many other banners some many of its film rights r with individuals library companies like shemaroo, ultra, eros etc.

Interestingly Ferrari Ki Sawaari also a VVC film with star / disney
Vijayta is with Sony and zee only last year betaab shift to Sony from star..

Viacom had clearly renewed the best films In 2020 amongst all major broadcasters cause they have acquired Firoz A Nadiawala films Like Welcome, Phir Hera Pheri, Aan, deewane hue pagal, Awara pagal deewana etc and others like Jeet, Mastii, Fool N Final, Namak Halaal etc and Telecatsing them regualarly
And the Biggest of Them in form Of SRK'S blockbuster movie Chennai Express
I am saying so cause ones like Phir Hera Pheri, welcome, Aan etc other firoz A nadiawala films and few others are the ones which have great repeat value ie they are worth watching almost every time which are rare in bollywood nowadays.
And Chennai Express also fells in that same category.
Other broadcasters have also acquired films but many of them are A rated films or one time watch or have acquired on sharing basis with others which reduces the value of that movie in terms of trps In comparison Viacom has renewed most of the mass entertainer movies which gives good repeat value.

Venkatesh mahesh babu starrer sab se badhkar hum 2 moved to star from sony airing this friday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock