Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

After looking that Sanjay Leela Bhansali latest movie Mann bairagi satellite rights with Viacom now safe to say that His upcoming movie Gangubai Kathiawadi satellite rights should be also with them only.
Share me a link bro
Here's the link
DDF Exclusive - World Television Premiers dubbed In Hindi
U can use this for the premier updates of dubbed movies along with thier satellite rights.
Members like @Yashvardhan Jain and @Deep Mody @ak7777 @Rd22 and few others bros have been regularly there so they may help about those dubbed movie rights more clearly.

Last edited:
Viacom had clearly renewed the best films In 2020 amongst all major broadcasters cause they have acquired Firoz A Nadiawala films Like Welcome, Phir Hera Pheri, Aan, deewane hue pagal, Awara pagal deewana etc and others like Jeet, Mastii, Fool N Final, Namak Halaal etc and Telecatsing them regualarly
And the Biggest of Them in form Of SRK'S blockbuster movie Chennai Express
I am saying so cause ones like Phir Hera Pheri, welcome, Aan etc other firoz A nadiawala films and few others are the ones which have great repeat value ie they are worth watching almost every time which are rare in bollywood nowadays.
And Chennai Express also fells in that same category.
Other broadcasters have also acquired films but many of them are A rated films or one time watch or have acquired on sharing basis with others which reduces the value of that movie in terms of trps In comparison Viacom has renewed most of the mass entertainer movies which gives good repeat value.

They r preparing for bollywood ch launch, once Rishtey Cineplex makes way onto platforms they will make changes. Still they do not feature in top 5 list. Star/Disney dominating bollywood films and Sony leader in dubbed south indian films

Bataab is with sony since so many yrs, star never had it
Star Had Betaab till 2017 sir , according to TV schedule it premiered on Max 2 in 2018. So they have it since past 2 years.
xKEaDuJ.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock