Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Dus, Aankhen (2002), Love Aaj Kal should move to other networks... Good films but hardly aired.

Expecting VVC, YRF old films on star india soon
I don't think VVC YRF old library moves to star bro specially i don't want 3 id*ots pk to go to star they will not do justice for these 2 movies by repeating maximum times..

Lagaan To Air After Almost 40-50 Days On Zee Anmol Cinema On 29th January Followed By &pictures(HD/SD) On 30th January
b5JGj3n.png

pkcUPpz.png

So I Think It Had Expired From Zee And Was In The Process Of Being Re-Renewed By Them

In Short, Currently, Aamir Khan Movies Are Not Moving To Any Network

Pic Source - What's On India App

Lagaan To Air After Almost 40-50 Days On Zee Anmol Cinema On 29th January Followed By &pictures(HD/SD) On 30th January
b5JGj3n.png

pkcUPpz.png

So I Think It Had Expired From Zee And Was In The Process Of Being Re-Renewed By Them

It think it wasn't even expired. It's just a long interval. It will not go till 2023 - 2024.

b5JGj3n.png

pkcUPpz.png

They all came at one time so agreement expiry will happen together.

I am sensing that Sony, Viacom18 r planning to expand bollywood library and will get more films

Bro VVC and YRF have sheer repeat value that's it. I have seen people literally requesting Sony to air 3 id*ots and PK regularly. Just like Zee airs Rajshri Films and Star airs latest blockbusters. One film or some years may go but not the entire library.

Well bhai, i do take this into consideration while assessing reason. Dhoom Franchise, Munnabhai Franchise, Bank Chor, Band Bajaa Baraat, Gunday etc might move... Popular ones ofcourse likely to b retained by Sony

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock