Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Tanu Weds Manu and Tanu Weds Manu Returns Both movies leaving Zee Network, Tanu Weds Manu already Expired from Zee and Still Available On Netflix, Tanu Weds Manu Returns Still Airing Sometimes On Zee and Unavailable On Zee5 and Amazon prime.

Last edited:
But star cut the song and scene too remember sir
Forget about cutting scenes and songs bro do u remember what star did for this movies like jai ho, prem ratan dhan payo, singham, singham returns, baaghi 2 and etc etc. Star screwed this movies by repeating maximum of time. Now star stopped airing this movies because of less viewers I don't want this to happen with movies like vvc yrf movies specially 3 id*ots pk and munna bhai series..

Have The Satellite Rights To Talvar Expired? Because It Is Not Being Aired By SGS And As Far As I Remember, It Was Last Aired In May On Star Gold 2 To Pay Tribute To Irrfan Khan Sir.
Talvar will stay, Junglee Films has renewed deal with Star.
Talvar Finally Airing On SGS After Almost 8-9 Months
nbCwStA.png

Forget about cutting scenes and songs bro do u remember what star did for this movies like jai ho, prem ratan dhan payo, singham, singham returns, baaghi 2 and etc etc. Star screwed this movies by repeating maximum of time. Now star stopped airing this movies because of less viewers I don't want this to happen with movies like vvc yrf movies specially 3 id*ots pk and munna bhai series..

Good that they air movies even if repeated often, atleast viewers can watch it to their heart's fullest. Also star/disney keeps adding more n more latest or old films. Sony has so many new or old films lying unused

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock